Spotlight Soccerball World Series 2014-15 (Fantasy Football League)

Chepiebz - Just continuing out conversation from the other closed thread.

''So many emerging talented soccer players and often much better and unique stories play out in liga adelante..the second league''

There is a reason we have a 4 professional leagues in England and the FA Cup is still the most respected domestic football tournament in the World. We do unique stories by the truck load!

Chepiebz - Just continuing out conversation from the other closed thread.

''So many emerging talented soccer players and often much better and unique stories play out in liga adelante..the second league''

There is a reason we have a 4 professional leagues in England and the FA Cup is still the most respected domestic football tournament in the World. We do unique stories by the truck load!

Yeah anything other than the top two divisions in Spain get very poor attendances.

Well it is good to know. I just read to be informed. I happen to like the Spanish league a lot. That is all.

Well, I've passed 2 guys and almost caught up with Chewie (alias K Man) despite missing the first week, so could be worse!

Can we get any more Spotlighters before the deadline? About an hour or so left.

As far as Im aware so long as folk already have a team they can join the league after the deadline. But if teams are created after the deadline you'll miss GW1 points.

Back