Spends Hellllppp??!

Woowar83

Ok Guys n Girls.

4 Weeks 6days till I hit the White Isle.

Previously i've spent anything from £700 - 1200 in a week in Ibiza. This year I am only going for 3 nights and I'm on a budget. My plans are to hit Zoo project on the Wed, Pacha (FMIF) on the Thurs, and then chill out down Sunset strip and head up the West End on the Friday. How much will I need for 3 nights to do the above???

Thanks, x

Ok Guys n Girls.

4 Weeks 6days till I hit the White Isle.

Previously i've spent anything from £700 - 1200 in a week in Ibiza. This year I am only going for 3 nights and I'm on a budget. My plans are to hit Zoo project on the Wed, Pacha (FMIF) on the Thurs, and then chill out down Sunset strip and head up the West End on the Friday. How much will I need for 3 nights to do the above???

Thanks, x

Largely depends on how much you spend boozing in the bars/clubs and where you eat ? My bar bills can range from pretty respectable to downright obscene :lol:

Reckon you can get away with £300 - 350, not have to skimp too much - maybe even less than that. But on a short trip time is precious so it's very tempting to take expensive / quick options (taxis not buses etc etc) and hard to resist spending on what you want when you know you're flying home so soon !!

Yeh, I know what you mean about time, luckily this is my 6th visit so i've kinda been there n done it all and thoroughly plan to make the most of every second.

Is there any recommendations of bars that do good deals on drinks up the westend thats not too cheesy?? x

I'm in almost exactly the same boat, except I won't be flying till the 5th Sept.
Real budget job. Most of my buddies have opted to spend all summer in the UK (festivals) I wasn't having any of that, so booked myself a 3 night Ibiza job and a day pass for Leeds fest.

In the past I've found that £100 per day/night plus an extra £50-£100 for little extra's along the way suits me. But given I arrive at 1am on the 6th (staying in PDB so taxi's negligible) and leave at 11:30 on the 8th I should get away with 300 and a bit quite easily.

Planning on dumping suitcase and heading straight to Space first night/morning mainly for convenience sake. Not too sure about the tuesday yet, big fan of Carl Cox even if he won't be there in person, the night has always been one of my most enjoyable. iust weary of spending 2nd of 3 nights in Space though. Also keeping an open mind as to checking out Sankeys that night. As for the third night, I really want to pop over to San An for the sun set so will need to get some more info on buses, in particular buses back to pdb in time for either DC10 or just a few beers somewhere as I need to be at the airport by 10.

4th year in a row but there's things I haven't done or would like to do again thanks to going in the past with mates who'd probably be better off somewhere less House heavy, not once used a bus on the island so if anyone could point me in the right direction for info on that would be grateful.

Cheers

The buses are so easy to use on the island. I used them quite a bit the last time I was there. I also stayed in PDB. We used to walk to the bus stop opposite the PACHA shop in PDB, to get over to San Antonio. If I remember right it was the number 14 from PDB to Ibiza and then the number 3 from Ibiza to San Antonio. Bus stop in San An is about a 10min (if that) walk from the Sunset strip. There is disco buses on the island too but i've never used these but am tempted to use these this year toi get from San An to Pacha.

I hope you have an awesome time. I'm a bit weary about travelling with the girls I am going with as never been away with either of them before. 1 of them isnt overly mad on House music either whereas Im in absolute Heaven!!! xx

Back