spending money & dress code

maximax68

Hi again 8)

Not too sure how much spending money to take each - 4 full days - 3 nights at different clubs, (already got our tickets) - so basically just need to eat, drink and taxi ourselves to and fro.

Not big alcohol drinkers - loads of water though, (if you know what I mean :eek: ), so if anyone can advise how much bottles of water are at say Privilage or Amesia, and maybe a short guide to alcohol prices I would be sooo grateful.

Any other general info about clubbing in Ibiza you could provide would be appreciated, and also what's the dress code?
Will I be able to wear trainers? May be a silly question to all you hardy Ibiza's, but for an old girl like me - comfy feet are a must if I'm to get through a 6 hour stint on the dancefloor :D

I've been all over the place following my fave DJ's, but Ibiza will be a first - can't believe I've left it this long, but then again...having had 3 kids to raise might have had something or nothing to do with that one!

Anyways...any info would be great xxx cheers 8)

Hi again 8)

Not too sure how much spending money to take each - 4 full days - 3 nights at different clubs, (already got our tickets) - so basically just need to eat, drink and taxi ourselves to and fro.

Not big alcohol drinkers - loads of water though, (if you know what I mean :eek: ), so if anyone can advise how much bottles of water are at say Privilage or Amesia, and maybe a short guide to alcohol prices I would be sooo grateful.

Any other general info about clubbing in Ibiza you could provide would be appreciated, and also what's the dress code?
Will I be able to wear trainers? May be a silly question to all you hardy Ibiza's, but for an old girl like me - comfy feet are a must if I'm to get through a 6 hour stint on the dancefloor :D

I've been all over the place following my fave DJ's, but Ibiza will be a first - can't believe I've left it this long, but then again...having had 3 kids to raise might have had something or nothing to do with that one!

Anyways...any info would be great xxx cheers 8)

It's 10 euro for water at Amnesia and Privilege.
10-12 euro for a beer
13 for a spirit and mixer

Don't worry there's no dresscodes :)

It's 10 euro for water at Amnesia and Privilege.
10-12 euro for a beer
13 for a spirit and mixer

Don't worry there's no dresscodes :)
So..do the clubs have water fountains to refill a bottle once you've bought one, or do you have to keep buying - cos, wow...!!!

you have to keep buying! Basically (ive been told...) that the water in Ibiza is not harmful to drink...BUT its only if you can stand the rank taste...so you probably will be forking out for water.

So..do the clubs have water fountains to refill a bottle once you've bought one, or do you have to keep buying - cos, wow...!!!

No if they had fountains then we just wouldn't go to the bar. :)
You can fill your bottle in the toilet but you usually have to tip the attendany a couple of Euros so they turn a blind eye.

The tap water is rank but it won't kill you!

No if they had fountains then we just wouldn't go to the bar. :)
You can fill your bottle in the toilet but you usually have to tip the attendany a couple of Euros so they turn a blind eye.

The tap water is rank but it won't kill you!
Erm...just going to re-mortgage lol, or maybe just selling the car would be easier :lol:
Thanks guys xxx

Keep you're water in your pocket too, if you dance about with it in your hand you'll constantly get people asking for a drink of it.

SO ANNOYING. :evil:

Tip for you re Privilege, you CAN drink the tap water in there as it comes from their own spring. Not been in there for a couple of years but have drank it myself and it was absolutely fine and will be doing it again when I go to see Tiesto in 3 weeks time :)

Yup you can drink the water in privilage i have for years although this year it had a distinct taste of chlorine, looks like there trying to stop people drinking it.

Back