Special K - LEE KALT & ERICK MORILLO

sharkhunter938

has anyone heard the LEE KALT record "special K" Erick Morillo has been playing it all over and apperantly he is the only one that has it, its beyond sick, and i think its being release on Erick's Subliminal Sessions 11 which is coming out in July. Does anyone else know anything about this song?

has anyone heard the LEE KALT record "special K" Erick Morillo has been playing it all over and apperantly he is the only one that has it, its beyond sick, and i think its being release on Erick's Subliminal Sessions 11 which is coming out in July. Does anyone else know anything about this song?

No Lee. Why don't you tell us about it?:lol:

I'd go overt on the promotion and probably give up that dream of becoming a spy old chap.

(Funny enough I have a promo CD from the same Lee Kalt handed to me in Space a few years ago. The world continues to shrink)

I know this tune and been hammering it myself for over a year now... it's ace!

I really thought it would hit Ibiza last summer, but it didn't. Well it did only in my iberican car back then ;)

DJ Mag Top 100 DJ's - Special K - tune of 2007

DJ Mag Top 100 DJ's
24: Erick Morillo
STYLE: Electro-house
KNOWN FOR: Being dance music's hardest working DJ and for founding Subliminal Records, a label that's helped defined house music.
TUNE OF 2007: Lee Kalt 'Special K'
PRODUCER OF 2007: The Swedish house Mafia.
BREAKTHROUGH DJ OF 2008: Axwell

Check out these two video's with Misses M. & LEE KALT performing "Special K" live with ERICK MORILLO @ Pacha IBIZA & Pacha NYC

SPECIAL K+Morillo DUBFIRE Scumfrog KALT @PACHA IBIZA-HMTV 17

ERICK MORILLO -SPECIAL K live@ PACHA NYC - House Music TV 52

Back