speaking from expiriance

mrexpressions

ok, lets hear the truth. whats it realy like working in ibza? i'd like to hear from anyone who has worked there.

:?: i've never worked in a bar in this country will this be a problem for bar work in ibiza?

:?: i'm going alone is this gonna be more expensive for acomidation or should i try and share with somone i meet over there?

:?: whats the chance of getting a job with accomidation?

:?: how much should i expect to pay for somewhere to stay & is this per week or per night?

:?: what jobs pay most bar or pr work?

:?: i'm gonna go end of april is this too soon?

thanks for anyone that takes the time to read or reply to me i would realy appreciate your help.and if not never mind, just have a good summer cause i will!! :eek:

I've not worked there but from what I can gather from others:

1 unlikely as you are a member of the EU
2 I would try to share
3 Possible
5 If I had to guess, then bar work
6 Probably

mrexpressions said:
ok, lets hear the truth. whats it realy like working in ibza? i'd like to hear from anyone who has worked there.

:?: i've never worked in a bar in this country will this be a problem for bar work in ibiza?

:?: i'm going alone is this gonna be more expensive for acomidation or should i try and share with somone i meet over there?

:?: whats the chance of getting a job with accomidation?

:?: how much should i expect to pay for somewhere to stay & is this per week or per night?

:?: what jobs pay most bar or pr work?

:?: i'm gonna go end of april is this too soon?

thanks for anyone that takes the time to read or reply to me i would realy appreciate your help.and if not never mind, just have a good summer cause i will!! :eek:

Crystal said:
When are you going to Thailand?

I am so interested in going there.

hi crystal.
hopefully in march.
ive just gotta hope i get redundancy or cant go...its scary waiting.

ill feel a fool if dont get it as this is all ive talked about :oops:

have u been b4?

1. No
2. share with someone...pu a note up in the shipinn
3. Most workers don't get accomodation by their employers
4. You either pay per week or month...we were 4 people sharing and payed about 260/month each
5. Bar work...since you get tips as well
6. I wouldn't say its 2 soon but mid may is prob. better...if you go that early a lot of bars won't be needing any workers yet and tell you to cum back in a few weeks time...

Good luck,..
You'll have the best summer of you life.

Back