spanish sim card

blondie007

hiya guys,

I'm looking for a website that i can go on and order a spanish sim card. I found a link in these threads but can't find it now, does anyone know what it is?

Im coming to Ibiza for a 2 week holiday in July and im planning on staying and looking for a job and apartment ect. My mates are planning on coming home at the end of the holiday though, is there anyone out there who will be staying on their own around the beginning of august and would like to meet up and find somewhere to live together? If so please leave your email address and ill be in touch!!!! Thanks

Sim card

hiya guys,

I'm looking for a website that i can go on and order a spanish sim card. I found a link in these threads but can't find it now, does anyone know what it is?

Im coming to Ibiza for a 2 week holiday in July and im planning on staying and looking for a job and apartment ect. My mates are planning on coming home at the end of the holiday though, is there anyone out there who will be staying on their own around the beginning of august and would like to meet up and find somewhere to live together? If so please leave your email address and ill be in touch!!!! Thanks

Just walk into a movistar store and pick one up when you get here. It will be fast and easy as long as your phone is unlocked.

sim

got mine off e-bay, make sure ya get a movie star one as has da best coverage. der chesp enough aswell 20 euro

hiya guys,

If you want a spanish sim before you go over, here is 2 sites http://www.balearic-jobs.com and http://www.spainsim.com then you can trade nos with others on the forums, saves you all the hassle getting one over their, allready got one, sim working perfect.

If you need any more info about the island gives a bell on wilarm1988@yahoo.co.uk or i'll talk to you on msn messenger add me by using ja009b5497@blueyonder.co.uk and i'll email you my spanish sim no and we can meet up for da power parties. you on bebo or myspace ?

Powerwilly rocks ibiza hard xxx

Back