Spanish Driving Test?

Warren D

My fiance might need to take a Spanish driving test. Anyone know if the theory test can still be taken in English?

you can take the test in english but beware it is extremely detailed and in-depth and much more complex/confusing than the english version.

has she not got a UK licence?

I'm afraid not. She only has an Australian license.
I have read that the theory test can be taken in English but my fiance thought she had read somewhere that it might not be available in English any more. This seemed odd to me as most countries seem to be offering more tests in other languages now rather than less.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i'm sure you're aware, spain doesn't really do bilateral agreements with non-EU/latin american countries, so i suppose she has no option but to do the test.

can't you just ask whether it is available in english when you apply to do it?

can't you just ask whether it is available in english when you apply to do it?
I was just hoping there was somebody here had taken the test recently or knew somebody that had. It seems that most times I have walked into an office over here and asked somebody a question that they should know the answer to, they don't know or the person that does is away and then they all contradict each other or even themselves! Do I sound like I'm complaining? Sorry :oops:
I'll get my Spanish teacher to phone them up.

Back