spamtastic

stephen

Staff member
you probably don't know that i spend quite a bit of time deleting hundreds of spammers every day from our admin section. just take a look at the bottom left of the forum home page to see a sample of the names thay use.

any road, here's one i deleted from today's batch from russia with love - ivanafukalot!

It never ceases to amaze me how many oxygen thieves try to spam forums. I moderate a forum and most of these a-holes seem to (or claim to) come from India or South America.

Had one recently called MR Happy.

:lol:

I had Spam fritters the other night. Wrong. But also strangely delicious.

Nom! My mom used to make these for us when we were kids. I have a tin in the cupboard but I haven't got round to revealing my spam-loving side to my hubby yet...he might not see me in the same light...:lol:

Nom! My mom used to make these for us when we were kids. I have a tin in the cupboard but I haven't got round to revealing my spam-loving side to my hubby yet...he might not see me in the same light...:lol:

I thought Mr PL would leave me when he found out about my love of black pudding..... nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(waits for the double entendre brigade........)

Talking of spammers - Jersey_guy keeps sending me weird PMs.

Anyone else getting 'helpful' links to strange sites about Jersey Shores and the like?

spam-big.jpg

Back