Space tickets - non-opening-parties

scarletjim

I know Spotlight are currently selling Space tickets for the opening parties, but will they also be selling tickets for other nights? I'm thinking of going on Sun 22nd, when will tickets be available for that? And how much will they cost? Or do I need to get them locally? (I noticed when looking last year that Spotlight sells tickets for a lot of events, but not all of them).
Cheers.

I would get them when over there- events never sell out and it'll save you the hassle of carrying around your credit card and photo i.d. when clubbing.

But aren't there also advantages of getting them here? Like knowing that it's done and in the bag, and preferential queue? So are you saying they don't sell them at all via Spotlight, or just that I should get them on the island?

Taken from from 'We Love Space 08, Sundays'

"If you arrive with a ticket before 4.30 pm, you will receive a wristband at the door which entitles you to one passout during the party. This applies to all tickets, whether online or purchased ion the island. This should be used wisely… especially if you are going for the whole 22 hour marathon. Once you have come in again, the wristband is cut off and you have to stay in Space for the rest of the party or until you go home."

opening hours?...
We Love opens 4.30pm
every Sunday and closes 6am every Monday.....

Dont you see a problem here?

ha ha :) well spotted ilan. they'll have to change that lol

we shall be selling space tickets this year with all the advantages of buying online:
1) separate entrance with less queuing
2) easier to budget for holiday, by paying for expensive tickets before you get there
3) no hassle looking for tickets here

however, space have introduced a new ticketing system this year, which is why nothing can be sold at the moment! as soon as they get their stuff sorted out ;) we'll go on sale

i sent them an e-mail about this misleading error
hope they'll fix it before selling the we love sunday tickets

we love sunday having opening party in 15 jun
you'll have to ask someone who is going to the opening.

keep us informed :)

We Love Space Opening Party tickets??

hmmm.... okay, here it is Monday and still waiting for those tickets to go on sale for this coming Sunday!? Does anyone have any idea what´s going on with that? gotta have those tickets!! how much longer do we have to wait until Space gets it together??

hmmm.... okay, here it is Monday and still waiting for those tickets to go on sale for this coming Sunday!? Does anyone have any idea what´s going on with that? gotta have those tickets!! how much longer do we have to wait until Space gets it together??

charleen i would get them over there. theres enough places selling them and some offer a free drink when u get in. last year i bought tickets in san an and when i got to space they paid the taxi fare. winner.... i dont know if they do that at the opening cos theres enough people going.:p

free drink? thats nice.
what kind of drink? beer? redbull+vodsa? anyone knows?

what about the pass out the wristbands?

another question re SPACE

Hi All, me again. i have a question about Space. on one ticket I bought, the Be @ Space Opening Party (July 3), starts at 18:00. Is it best to get there that early? what time is best for an evening at Space?

Hi All, me again. i have a question about Space. on one ticket I bought, the Be @ Space Opening Party (July 3), starts at 18:00. Is it best to get there that early? what time is best for an evening at Space?

Does it def say opens at 6pm, last year when Danny T did his 2 one-offs at the end of the season it opened at 8pm and I thought it was the same this year but I may be wrong.

Last year when it opened at 8pm you could get wristbands for free entry before 10pm and cheap entry before midnight so it didn't really get busy til just before 10pm-ish.

Is there a cut off time for on-line tickets at we-love @ space? I'm there on Sunday for the WLS opening but don't land till 6............ aiming to be out for about 9?

good news from We Love regarding passouts guys: if you enter before 8pm, you'll get a wristband that entitles you for one re-entry later in the night :D latest re-entry is 4:30am!

edit - just read you all already know the score from the other thread. nevermind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back