Space opening

t1nab

Hiya
Me and a few mates are heading over for the opening parties. I've never purchased tickets online before. Tickets for opening on May 23rd are currently 50€. Are prices likely to be higher on the island and if we purchase online are we going to have to be in there for a certain time?? Any ideas?? Xx

the tickets will stay at 50€ until a certain date and then they will go up - both online and in pre-sale on the island. you don't have to hurry though, they won't go up for another few weeks for sure.

no matter if you buy your ticket online or in pre-sale on the island, you will have to be in by a certain time yes. normally about 9pm, but we'll state it in our basket so you know before you buy. we'll put those tickets on sale soon. the only way to avoid this is to buy directly at the door, but that will be more expensive and in the past, sometimes people without pre-bought tickets weren't let in for a few hours because it was too busy inside. getting a ticket beforehand is definitely the way to go.

there are no 'vip tickets' for space opening. if you want VIP, you'll need to book a VIP table. they'll be requestable in a while. also VIP tables have a latest entry time, but i'm certain it'll be later than 9pm.

there are no 'vip tickets' for space opening. if you want VIP, you'll need to book a VIP table. they'll be requestable in a while. also VIP tables have a latest entry time, but i'm certain it'll be later than 9pm.
Any idea roughly how much tables are and what you get? Is there a minimum number per table? Thanks

Any idea roughly how much tables are and what you get? Is there a minimum number per table? Thanks

at a very rough guess, from about 1000€ onwards and up to 5-6000€ - depending on the size of the table (you pay per table and they have different pax limits according to the size), the room and the position in the room. for space opening and closing, there are tables on the terraza, in the discoteca as well as on the car park. if I remember correctly, last year 50% of the amount was then available for drinks (say if you bought a 2K table you had 1K booze incl). this rule is only applicable for opening and closing, because normally you get the full amount in drinks.

at a very rough guess, from about 1000€ onwards and up to 5-6000€ - depending on the size of the table (you pay per table and they have different pax limits according to the size), the room and the position in the room. for space opening and closing, there are tables on the terraza, in the discoteca as well as on the car park. if I remember correctly, last year 50% of the amount was then available for drinks (say if you bought a 2K table you had 1K booze incl). this rule is only applicable for opening and closing, because normally you get the full amount in drinks.

That's me out of that then only 2 of us going, do you know with the 50e ticket can you head in for 9 and leave and come back again later?

Thanks for all the info

That's me out of that then only 2 of us going, do you know with the 50e ticket can you head in for 9 and leave and come back again later?

Thanks for all the info

no you can't. for space opening and closing parties, you can't leave and come back. there is no ticket type that let's you do that. if you want to leave and come back, you'll have to buy another ticket.

replying to possible follow-up questions: yes, you can buy food in space. you can get sandwiches etc at the entrance of the car park area. and the cocktail bar on the sunset terrace (the one slightly raised to the left looking at the DJ) also sells chocolate bars etc. and the best places to chill for a bit are el salon (behind the terraza) and premier etage (upstairs) :)

Thanks for all the info

no you can't. for space opening and closing parties, you can't leave and come back. there is no ticket type that let's you do that. if you want to leave and come back, you'll have to buy another ticket.

replying to possible follow-up questions: yes, you can buy food in space. you can get sandwiches etc at the entrance of the car park area. and the cocktail bar on the sunset terrace (the one slightly raised to the left looking at the DJ) also sells chocolate bars etc. and the best places to chill for a bit are el salon (behind the terraza) and premier etage (upstairs) :)

Stivi, how does it work if you're an IMS delegate badge holder? You admission to most (all?) of the opening parties is included in the price, right?

So are everybody who got a delegate badge names automatically added to the guestlist for each club, or do you show your badge to enter?

Stivi, how does it work if you're an IMS delegate badge holder? You admission to most (all?) of the opening parties is included in the price, right?

So are everybody who got a delegate badge names automatically added to the guestlist for each club, or do you show your badge to enter?

yeah in past years you got into most opening parties with the IMS delegate badge. if i remember correctly people got in with the badge. i also do remember that there were some restrictions (say you had to be in by a certain time)

I see. So does that mean - theoretically speaking - that an IMS delegate could come & go. Within reason, of course.

Back