Space now....

Loving that stream giving me that feeling in the pit of my stomach watching it; was there this time last year for the Opening. Getting me in the mood massively for my trip at the end of June.

1st time in the past 3yrs i haven't been at the Opening... :(

2 weeks at the Closing will have to do i suppose!! Raging that they stopped the stream before Deep Dish! :spank:

1st time in the past 3yrs i haven't been at the Opening... :(

2 weeks at the Closing will have to do i suppose!! Raging that they stopped the stream before Deep Dish! :spank:

Never been for the closings it's on my list for next year only problem is having to put up with listening and hearing all about Ibiza throughout Spring / Summer

Reactions: ric
Too much EDM at Space opening this year... :(

Yeah, i noticed they had some fool called DJ Bl3nd in the discoteca which is an absolute disgrace!!!!!!

Space will be going down a slippery slope if they start booking these clowns!

Yeah, i noticed they had some fool called DJ Bl3nd in the discoteca which is an absolute disgrace!!!!!!

Space will be going down a slippery slope if they start booking these clowns!
Have to be honest my musical taste history is by no means good. I've liked some bad music and I still have guilty pleasures. However I've always liked Ibiza as it's opened my ears as it were to so much good music and also some pretty bad as well. It would be such a shame if that diversity was eroded.

There's diversity and there's diversity... House, techno, breaks, drum 'n' bass, Balearic/chill-out.. Yes!! EDM... No way!!!!

There's diversity and there's diversity... House, techno, breaks, drum 'n' bass, Balearic/chill-out.. Yes!! EDM... No way!!!!

Not sure if my previous post came across correctly. What I was meant was it would be a shame if 'EDM' as it's now called made it's way into the majority of nights. As I've always liked ibiza as there's Always so much diversity music wise and it's opened my eyes to a lot of genres / DJs I wouldn't have otherwise listened to. Hate the term EDM enough never mind the music

Reactions: ric
Back