Space Line Ups

blondie11

I have been keeping my eye on the party calender and getting very excited about my trip to Ibiza but as yet no acts announced for We Love - August 14th, is this usual or does it mean that they are unlikely to get any good big name DJ's in?!

I saw Foamo djing in the back room of a Deadmau5 gig a good few years ago and he was awesome, loved his style. Great lineup that day / night...Funkagenda & Felix never disappoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so gutted I'm missing Joris Voorn in my trip this year. He will be amazing in the Terraza.

Minimarc where did you get those line ups from? I'm trying to see who's playing where on the 28th of Aug when we go.

I'm so gutted I'm missing Joris Voorn in my trip this year. He will be amazing in the Terraza.

Minimarc where did you get those line ups from? I'm trying to see who's playing where on the 28th of Aug when we go.

i think Voorn is overated as a DJ to be honest. I have heard some great sets from him but some have been a bit - meh! Cracking producer mind you.

i think Voorn is overated as a DJ to be honest. I have heard some great sets from him but some have been a bit - meh! Cracking producer mind you.

I've never seen him DJ but a few CDs of his that give me excited feeling so hopefully he will be good!!

A mate of mine posted on FB that Dimitri from Paris and Groove Armada are there then. Dont know full line up though

I've never seen him DJ but a few CDs of his that give me excited feeling so hopefully he will be good!!

the balance cd is brilliant and the We Love free one with Mixmag last year (i think?!) was cracking too with the exception of his mix of Beachball which is on it which is dreadful.

Don't get me wrong - he is decent, just there has been a lot of hype about him and i don;t think he has lived upto the hype DJ wise. But his productions and remixes are top drawer - check out his mix of Robert Babicz's Dark Flower which is very very very good.

I saw Voorn once at Space and nearly jizzed in my pants on the dance floor. He was that good.

I saw him in July last year, one of the best sets i've seen in a long time IMO, was just a shame about all the mummys boys that were in and around my group of mates that were trying to pull and girl that walked past.

A mate of mine posted on FB that Dimitri from Paris and Groove Armada are there then. Dont know full line up though

Cheers.. decent line-up, but not the DJ's I wouldve chosen. :confused: I think Jeff Mills is also playing.

I saw Voorn once at Space and nearly jizzed in my pants on the dance floor. He was that good.

oh man, that makes me feel even worse I'm missing him.

Strange I hadn't even seen him this time last year, heard lots of good things but as often happens was trying not to let the hype raise my expectations.

Saw him at the back end of last year and since then I'd say all his 4 sets have been the best nights I've been to.

He's so energetic during his sets too, you can tell he's having fun, makes a big difference.

Cheers.. decent line-up, but not the DJ's I wouldve chosen. :confused: I think Jeff Mills is also playing.

oh man, that makes me feel even worse I'm missing him.

Strange I hadn't even seen him this time last year, heard lots of good things but as often happens was trying not to let the hype raise my expectations.

Saw him at the back end of last year and since then I'd say all his 4 sets have been the best nights I've been to.

He's so energetic during his sets too, you can tell he's having fun, makes a big difference.

I know alot of people haven't love for the SHM on here but Ingrosso is the same! so energetic I saw him and angello a few years back on night 2 at global I was hanging to say the least but his enthusiasm turned me right round 2nd best clubbing night of my life!

I am even more excited about seeing Joris now.

Back