SPACE expansion

McRackin

Super Moderator
¡¡¡Space New York 2013!!!
Stay tuned at Space Ibiza site & social media and at Space New York facebook page. More news coming soon.

548573_10151114728422393_1794098146_n.jpg

not sure how big it will be.. new york is cramped... space in ibiza is sooo much better.. so big ... and spacious... and well air conditioned and the bouncers are not mean... they are cool and easy going as long as you abide by the rules!

But I saw one of them get angry and he looked like that guy from fast and furious while he was going after one guy ...his vein in his right front forehead was about to pop out... as he came back from chasing some random clubber and while he cursed in spanish ...

I love everything about space... and the parking lot that night...even the dancers came out to take pictures with a bunch of random clubbers ...they wer ALL so hot. even with all the make up and stuff!!

Interested to see if this will be up and running before my trip in March.
Didn't really delve too much in to any of NYC's club scene on my last visit, stuck to bars and house parties - The club scene seemed a bit to VIP-esque and poser-like, hope i'm proved wrong when I do take the dip!

You`ll have to look hard for the good clubs in NYC..most are in nameless venues;) And space nyc will be complete c*ck if it ever happens.who goes to nyc for an Ibiza experience:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested to see if this will be up and running before my trip in March.
Didn't really delve too much in to any of NYC's club scene on my last visit, stuck to bars and house parties - The club scene seemed a bit to VIP-esque and poser-like, hope i'm proved wrong when I do take the dip!

i don't see it being open that soon.

theibizasun

Pepe Roselló, the proprietor of the Space discotheque in Playa d’en Bossa, reported last week that his empire will be expanding in the New Year. After the successful launch on the Island in 1989, there are now branches in Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt, Ciutadella in Menorca and, the largest venue so far, the Balneario Camboruí in Brazil, and 2013 will see two new venues open their doors, one in Dubai and the other in New York. The original club in Ibiza has been presented with the "Best Club in the World" award on twelve separate occasions.

upload_2014-3-7_0-4-25.jpeg

Pacha Dubai, May. Just seen inside. if you think vip at pacha ibiza was heavy, you aint seen this place. Not exactly a place for "clubbers" I would say!

Back