Space Drinks 20 euro's??

firemansamsmate

A friend has just returned home and told me space are charging 20 euro's for drinks this year! Can anyone confirm this or are they pulling my leg?

I was there for the opening. It was 15 euros a vodka. Somtimes they will chance their luck and not give you your change back off a 20 though so this could be what has happened.

With the pound so weak against the Euro things like this will be the tipping point that might keep people away from returning to Ibiza next year. I certainly noticed the difference this year and it seemed a bit quieter too. It was however refreshing to see that a number of clubs had actually lowered drinks prices (in June and July) , Eden being one of them.

Does your friend drink Vodka Redbull?
It always tends to be more.
Space mixed drinks are 15 eoros.
Beer is 10 euros.

Certain clubs have now reduced their prices from the begining of the season.... Amnesia and it seems Eden too.
Some clubs are charging more on the VIP terraces than the regular bar.

The fact that places have reduced prices certainly shows that the management have got it wrong. I think that now they are realising that higher drinks prices does not neccessarily mean higher overall profit.

With the pound so weak against the Euro things like this will be the tipping point that might keep people away from returning to Ibiza next year. I certainly noticed the difference this year and it seemed a bit quieter too. It was however refreshing to see that a number of clubs had actually lowered drinks prices (in June and July) , Eden being one of them.

Indeed Eden is very underated,everyone bangs on about Space,etc but i thought Eden was fantastic the nite i was there, nice crowd,great music, definitely underated.

Vid i took from closing party in Eden last Sept (forget what club nite it was)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYgnjRNKcBI

Vodka and Pineapple in Space was 13E. (you get a seperate bottle of pineapple juice as it wont fit in the glass, always find this drink best for value)
Vodka and Coke was 13E also.
Beer was 10E.

Vodka mixer was 12E in Privilege.
Think it was 11E in Eden.

Free drinks give you anything you want, but i have never asked for Vodka redbull

My Grandad always says to me:
"You youngsters are off your eads paying them prices, you want to get down the local working mens club £1.20 a pint there, cant go wrong like!"

Indeed Eden is very underated,everyone bangs on about Space,etc but i thought Eden was fantastic the nite i was there, nice crowd,great music, definitely underated.

Vid i took from closing party in Eden last Sept (forget what club nite it was)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYgnjRNKcBI

I've never been to Eden before but I'm going to give it a bash when I'm back over. My first night there is a Saturday (30th August)and I'm planning to go to Mondo Loco for Dave Seaman.

I've never been to Eden before but I'm going to give it a bash when I'm back over. My first night there is a Saturday (30th August)and I'm planning to go to Mondo Loco for Dave Seaman.

Eden has really made an effort and tarted itself up - however, beware - if you are over 35, imo, you will stand out like a sore thumb at some nights...... :oops::oops::oops:

BAHHH...During my stay I went to both Wonderland and Judgement Sundays and had a great time, didnt feel out of place and chatted to some great people...and....shock horror...I'm 35!. Fair play to the staff at Eden they did reserve a space for me to park my Zimmer frame as well.;)

I enjoyed Eden a lot - and that was back in early June when it weren't even that busy.

(1) We got in for free and (2) Stanton Warriors played an absolutely blinding set (nice to hear something a bit different from the usual house & trance).

I'm 32 and didn't feel out of place.

With the pound so weak against the Euro things like this will be the tipping point that might keep people away from returning to Ibiza next year.

Good!! More space for those of us getting paid in stronger currencies :lol: ;)

we are 37 - we went to Eden twice when we were out in June (and one of the times was Judgement Sunday) and we didnt feel out of place. If you're comfortable with who you are then you dont worry about what other people think. I often find it amusing in the UK that at alot of the clubs we visit, at the end of the night its mostly the older crowd still on the dance floor...

Back