Space Closing Party

jcowpat

Hello,

I am planning a girls weekend in Ibiza with a number of the girls coming over from New Zealand on October 4th - 8th and want to make sure that we can get tickets for the Space closing party. Can anyone let me know where you can get tickets? or when they will be released?

Thanks

J

Hello,

I am planning a girls weekend in Ibiza with a number of the girls coming over from New Zealand on October 4th - 8th and want to make sure that we can get tickets for the Space closing party. Can anyone let me know where you can get tickets? or when they will be released?

Thanks

J
You can buy them online when they get released or from everywhere on the island, they won't sell out.

Can you tell me when they usually will get released?

that can be any time between this week and start of september really. just keep on checking back on our calendar - as soon as they're are on sale, you'll be able to buy them with us. again, presale for space closing doesn't sell out so don't worry too much.

that can be any time between this week and start of september really. just keep on checking back on our calendar - as soon as they're are on sale, you'll be able to buy them with us. again, presale for space closing doesn't sell out so don't worry too much.

Thank you so much for your help!!!!:D:D:D:D

As said previously no drama on tickets its more scheduling it in so you don't miss the date.

I am such a pain in the butt but when is the Space closing party. I don't know if i have totally screwed up with dates.

Thanks

JP

Back