Main Room (Discoteca)
Nina Kraviz
Nicole Moudaber
Pleasurekraft
Guti (Live)
Josh Wink
Uto Karem
Terraza
Carl Cox b2b Special Guest (7:30am start)
Reboot
Edu Imbernon
Shaun Reeves
Javi Bora
Yaya
Sunset Terrace
Gelab
Danny Marquez
Camilo Franco
Mykris
Oliver Weiter
Mr. Doris
Premier Etage
Marco Loco
Jonathan Ulysses
Ramon Castells
Ian Blevins
Charlie Hedges
DJ Salon (El Salon)
Blackhall & Bookless
Paul Reynolds

Thoughts? My first time doing the closing weekend but personally a little bit disappointed at the lineup. Don't et me wrong, Carl Cox, Hawtin, Josh Wink are the standouts for me but I was expecting the WOW factor from the closing to be honest. Thought it would be Wall to Wall of headliners. OVer half I haven't even heard of. Still going to be amazing thought. Im hoping the dc10 closing lineup excites me

Enjoy man, as well as the bigger names Gaiser and Edu Imbernon will be worth checking out.
Wish I could be there myself. Fingers crossed for at least 5 numbers on the lottery this weekend.

I was thinking the same first. But a little later I realised it maybe better because I can checkout some new names, that I otherwise would mis with big headliners. You only can get more suprised, then when you have big names & be disappointed (Felix DH was sh*t @ openings for example & Imbernon was big). Guti & Big Carl are the only certainties & maybe checkout ulysses also, but the rest will be 'go with the flow'.

Openings I only knew who played when I was inside (only decide last-min. to go) & was one of the best parties I had. It's not all about the line-up/names, the music & atmosphere are 10 times more important for me.

Back