Space and Ushuaia Opening Tickets

rich_burges

i plan on buying space and ushuaia opening party tickets and will be staying in playa den bossa so i was just wondering what the policy is on entering either venue early on at say 2-3pm and then leaving to freshen up etc and returning for the evening?

i.e. do the tickets allow for at least one re-rentry? if so is this as many times as you like or limited to one?

(i will be buying spotlight tickets if thats helps)

cheers in advance

neither ushuaïa nor space allows re-entry. once you're in your in. and if you leave, you're out.

tickets for both events will go on sale soon.

ah ok, i knew that was the case for the season i was just hoping because the opening parties are that much longer that 1 re-entry might be allowed.

is that standard or is that just spotlight tickets?

no mate, no re-entries.

all tickets are the same, i'm not just talking about ours.

Do the tickets for these two opening parties ever sell out? I am asking as i don't want to get to ibiza and be unable to get tickets.

cheers

Do the tickets for these two opening parties ever sell out?

they probably won't. i although remember one space opening a few years ago where they stopped letting people in (only pre-sale tickets got in) for a good few hours. and ushuaïa opening, with this line up, will be extremely busy - i can guarantee you that. prices might also raise, in fact they already did.

Back