Spa Advice Pls

Deano1974

It looks like barcelona is off the agenda for the late may bank holiday weekend, will hopefully be doing it later in the year when time permits (thanks by the way for all your suggestions on the matter!)

So instead I may treat my wife to a spa weekend instead......therefore any suggestions of where to go for a 3 night break?

It looks like barcelona is off the agenda for the late may bank holiday weekend, will hopefully be doing it later in the year when time permits (thanks by the way for all your suggestions on the matter!)

So instead I may treat my wife to a spa weekend instead......therefore any suggestions of where to go for a 3 night break?

Ah a full post - now we understand....

You tried Oooop North??? We have a lovely spa and hotel - Seaham Hall - tres nice..... http://www.seaham-hall.co.uk/

if you want to treat her to a massage theres loads of phone numbers in the back of the local papers.

Back