Southwest4 - Get Loaded In The Park

madwhitegiant

Line up is announced on Thursday for SW4 and I believe tickets also go on sale that day.

Mark Knight and Axwell so far are both down to play.

Didn't go last year due to poxy train strike and spent day sitting in boozers near home and then onto a party which was ok but gutted didn't make it!

Get Loaded In The Park line up ain't too bad with Iggy and The Stooges, Mylo, Reverend and the Makers amongst others.

Early Bird Tickets On Sale Tomorrow At 9am!! £35!

Main Stage

Carl Cox
Fedde Le Grand
John Digweed
Layo & Bushwacka
Danny Tenaglia

Global Stage

Sven Vath
Francois K
Tiefschwartz
Green Velvet

The Gallery Heat Arena

Armin Van Buren
Eddie Halliwell
Markus Schulz
Sander Van Doorn
Sister Bliss

will there be more tents? how many were there last year? I cant remember,.. there was at least one more wasn't there?

I hope they open it on time this year!!!

I can't beleive with Carl Cox, Sven Vath and Danny Tenaglia, they'd have Mark Knight as the main act! :confused:

This sounds really good, don't think I can make it this year :cry: it will be my first no SW4 in 4 years!!

I can't beleive with Carl Cox, Sven Vath and Danny Tenaglia, they'd have Mark Knight as the main act! :confused:

This sounds really good, don't think I can make it this year :cry: it will be my first no SW4 in 4 years!!

Personally rather see Mark Knight than Cox or Vath but that is my humble opinion. Haven't see Tenaglia for a very long time and missus has never seen him so looking forward to that.

Mark Knight isn't 100% yet anyway so I hear which will be a shame (for me!:cry:). Axwell is also down to play but again nothing is concrete.

You are receiving this from www.clubtickets.com

topSW4_r1_c1.jpg
[SIZE=+2]**EARLY BIRD TICKETS SOLD OUT IN RECORD TIME**[/SIZE]

That’s right folks, London’s BIGGEST and BEST outdoor dance event South West Four is proud to announce that our Early Bird ticket allocation was taken offline in record time, beating last summer’s record breaking two hours! Anticipation is high and excitement levels are reaching fever pitch amongst club land following our first announcement on Tuesday.

CLICK ON THE LOGO ABOVE TO GET YOURS!

[SIZE=+2]**FULL LINE UP ANNOUNCED**[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]**CARL COX IS BACK**[/SIZE]​

Topping the bill in 2008 sees a welcome return to the people’s champion Carl Cox, a DJ who come rain or shine has proved himself to be the best crowd rocking DJ around! His unique blend of techno, house and electronic beats has seen him win the hearts and minds of clubbers the world over. Joining Carl will be another SW4 veteran Erick Morillo, a man who had the pleasure of headlining our very first event when we were just a wee 10,000 capacity event! Also making a welcome return to the event and the main stage is Bedrock main man John Digweed, new names for 2008 include Dutch sensation Fedde Le Grand, Layo & Bushwacka alongside a legend that really needs no introduction Danny Tenaglia!

girlz.jpg
[SIZE=+1]**GET IN THE TENTS**[/SIZE]

Adding a brand new facet to the ever-changing face of South West Four is the Global Arena held in association with DJ Magazine and Resident Advisor headlined by German powerhouse Sven Vath. Francois K, Tiefschwarz and our favourite ‘La La’ man Green Velvet

Fresh from relocating to the Ministry Of Sound, London institution The Gallery and HeatUK return to host the hard dance and trance arena in association with Harderfaster.net and Time Out with the worlds’ No.1 DJ Armin Van Buuren, the UK’s No.1 DJ in the world and Radio 1 resident Eddie Halliwell alongside trance legend Markus Schulz and fast rising international DJ superstar Sander Van Doorn, not to mention the addition of a very special guest Sister Bliss!
[SIZE=+1]**THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT**[/SIZE]

We’re not shy to say this summer’s line up is easily our best line up to date and with plenty more additions to be announced, the buzz surrounding this event is topping anything we’ve experienced before. Early Bird tickets - made available to past buyers and those on our mailing list - sold out in record time on Tuesday, so our advice to you is if you plan to attend this summers South West Four we strongly advise you buy your tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
www.southwestfour.com
www.myspace.com/southwestfour
www.locknloadevents.com
sw4bottom.jpg

ahh... how can I miss that?

And this year I promise not to be a wreck as last year i'd just gotten back from Ibiza this day before :lol:

Back