Sound system help!

Sheffrb

Hi all this could actually be a stupid post but here goes!

Currently looking for a mini sound system as such for the house. Can you get a mini Funktion 1 for the house or something similar.

Cheers.

ooh me too!

Also need a really good recommend.

Not a ridiculous spend - just something decent (let's not get too carried away...can't pretend to be an audiofile if all I do is play mp3s and old bootleg rave tapes :lol:)

Those panasonic cinema surround speakers are pretty naff tbh.

Hi all this could actually be a stupid post but here goes!

Currently looking for a mini sound system as such for the house. Can you get a mini Funktion 1 for the house or something similar.

Cheers.

The website known as google is usually really helpful with things like this.

ooh me too!

Also need a really good recommend.

Not a ridiculous spend - just something decent (let's not get too carried away...can't pretend to be an audiofile if all I do is play mp3s and old bootleg rave tapes :lol:)

Those panasonic cinema surround speakers are pretty naff tbh.

How much do you want to spend and how much noise will the neighbors take?

Last edited by a moderator:
The website known as google is usually really helpful with things like this.
And recommendations from a sample of people known to be into their music are even more helpful with things like this. :rolleyes:

I've got an Onkyo receiver with a set of Energy speakers (5+1).
Energy are known for good sound at an affordable price. Not Funktion level, I'd guess, but works fine in the confines of my small apartment. The subwoofer is especially nice. 8)

In ibiza or uk? i know a guy who has an f1 system n uses it for squat parties etc in london. quite hard to get hold of him tho

Funktion One F81 are meant for home use, but not as good as KRK for home studios.

You want to go for KRK VXT.

Comments re Mackie? Think someone in the shop has been having you on mate.

On FB group "for sale in ibiza", there is a guy selling a pair of Genelec 8030A`s for €600, May be worth a look ? Do a deal ?

Have a good one
Tim

Back