song title (period acid house/new beat)

does somebody remember the house track title of this one?

a guy saying something like " com'n yo, that's rock ya f*** ya ....uuuuuuu....ha.. ha.. ha.."

:-D i dunno wheter fast eddie or tyre cooper singing that loop.....

Decent thread :cool: Impressive what members of Spotlight can help you out with.

I love that Acid House sound, reminds me of growing up as a kid and spending any money I had on live recorded cassettes. I love the fact that Shazam struggles to recognise the tracks on some of them that I've still got.

When I was driving about this year I think I was tuned into a radio station called Ibiza White FM? 103.7? Anyway they were playing some nice chilled out tunes during the day, but randomly one morning played a pretty decent old skool set that kicked of with Joe Smooth - Promised Land. Also Its Allright by Sterling Void & Paris brightledge. Nice surprise as we were cruising about.

I remember a few years ago Sankeys had a Dance 88/89 night on but unfortunately I never convinced my group to go to it, most of them being young wipper snappers. Don't know how well it went as a night, but would be good to have a night like that somewhere again.

Top tune for me -

Italian house type tune (in my head anyway lol) a DJ round mine used to play a lot of the Italian house sound early 90's, but changed to the harder stuff mid 90s. Dutch style gabba etc. Some change!

This one gets better every time I hear it

Can't beat this

maybe 'cos not all members are so young inside this forum? :-D

Decent thread :cool: Impressive what members of Spotlight can help you out with.

I love that Acid House sound, reminds me of growing up as a kid and spending any money I had on live recorded cassettes. I love the fact that Shazam struggles to recognise the tracks on some of them that I've still got.

When I was driving about this year I think I was tuned into a radio station called Ibiza White FM? 103.7? Anyway they were playing some nice chilled out tunes during the day, but randomly one morning played a pretty decent old skool set that kicked of with Joe Smooth - Promised Land. Also Its Allright by Sterling Void & Paris brightledge. Nice surprise as we were cruising about.

I remember a few years ago Sankeys had a Dance 88/89 night on but unfortunately I never convinced my group to go to it, most of them being young wipper snappers. Don't know how well it went as a night, but would be good to have a night like that somewhere again.

Top tune for me -

Italian house type tune (in my head anyway lol) a DJ round mine used to play a lot of the Italian house sound early 90's, but changed to the harder stuff mid 90s. Dutch style gabba etc. Some change!

This one gets better every time I hear it

Can't beat this

who remembers a house song , about 1989, whose lyrics has following patterns: "k...k...kk...kiss my ass...k...k...k...kisss my ass" ...then, there's a jingle repeating (in loop) "Febrayooo!!" "Febrayoooo" and ......"Brooklyn" "Fun Cool!".....weird but funny song... i'm looking for it but dunno anything about title/group

who remembers a house song , about 1989, whose lyrics has following patterns: "k...k...kk...kiss my ass...k...k...k...kisss my ass" ...then, there's a jingle repeating (in loop) "Febrayooo!!" "Febrayoooo" and ......"Brooklyn" "Fun Cool!".....weird but funny song... i'm looking for it but dunno anything about title/group
You sure that's the lyrics..

hi guys,does someone remember the house song title where the lyrics, in the reef, approximately says: "buuuuuurn now (out? down?), don't see the way" ...and then 2 bass drum strokes and a censorship beeeeeeeeeeeeep?

hi guys, do you know the commercial song (1991) "pull over - speedy j'? well, there was an older song than this, very similar: the "mono-tune" sample just looped from a lower pitch to a higher pitch repeatedly, the beat line was slower (bpm), and a voice repeating "ok" ..who remembers this track? it's about 1988-1989, post acid house era (newbeat).. i'm desperatedly looking for it

Back