Sonar 2018

makka

Looking very likely we'll be headed over to Barca for some off sonar antics ...

This just dropped last night:

es-0616-1082875-front.jpg

Epiiiiic line up.

Anyone else headed over?

I'm in. My fourth (or fifth?) Off Sonar - I love it...
A lot of events still will come up, at the moment I plan All Day I Dream, Afterlife, Innervisions (probably Second State, Mobilee Rooftop).

Nice sir! I've only been once before and that was years ago, but what a week it was!!

They weren't even using the Parc Del Forum venue back then. Views on it? I believe this 'green area' that's hosting the Arpiar and Villalobos parties is new for this year? Which are the only two parties we have planned atm. Keeping an eye on what Half Baked bring as I like their parties alot.

We shot over there for some off parties. Well worth a visit! As I've gotten older i really like the idea of getting a good base (air bnb) having a heap of parties going on and you can 'dip your toes in' as much as you like!

So many legit parties going on during off week, both day and night! Epic weather, nice beaches, good vibe! What more could you ask for!

Yeah, was really great this year, again...
I even did the proper festival too for a change, well, the night program only.
It's got something for everyone, which is kind of what drew me to ibiza when I started going...

Looking at going to Madrid next week for tame impala gig Mrs birthday and she's a big fan...

Back