Sonar 2012

fatphilb

I know theres a thread already in the International Parties section, but as its mostly spammers who frequent that dark corner of Spotlight, I thought I'd throw up a thread here.

Will be my 2nd time over for Sonar, last time was 2009. Didn't go anywhere near the main event last time, although may do this year.

Anyone seen any off-sonar listings appear anywhere yet?

I know theres a thread already in the International Parties section, but as its mostly spammers who frequent that dark corner of Spotlight, I thought I'd throw up a thread here.

Will be my 2nd time over for Sonar, last time was 2009. Didn't go anywhere near the main event last time, although may do this year.

Anyone seen any off-sonar listings appear anywhere yet?
i cant go this year...gutted...amazing time had last year, mates are all going, hired a couple of apartments in city centre.

rockness then sonar ...thats the way to do it!!!8)

anyway, only thing ive seen so far is from the bpitch control newsletter:

BPITCH CONTROL SHOWCASE @ East Ender Festival / OFF SONAR
21:00 - 05:00

Ellen Allien
Kiki LIVE
Chaim LIVE
Thomas Muller
Camea

East Ender Festival, Calle de la Pau s/n, 08930 Sant Adrià de Besòs, Barcelona / Spain

BPITCH CONTROL SHOWCASE @ East Ender Festival / OFF SONAR
21:00 - 05:00

Chaim LIVE...

Don't miss this one if anyone is going. Rare treat indeed. Camea & Ellen Alien good too but if Chaim is on form will blow you away - completely accessible but amazing fun, like Luciano used to be.

i'm going for shiz.

fairly obvious place you find line ups.

yeah, i was hoping someone might post up a link, had a look on the ra forums as there was a thread in there in 2009 that kept getting updated that I took all my info from.

joined a facebook group too called 'official off-sonar' - although not entirely sure how you can have an official off-sonar group, when they are all independent of sonar itself

olly contacted me from the dark side, he hasn't given up on going this year

Pretty hyped about this now! Lineups for off-sonar are ****ing excellent, as was to be expected.

attending...

es-0613-335644-7680-front.jpg

es-0614-356427-27577-front.jpg

es-0614-361323-front.jpg

es-0615-360864-27400-front.jpg

es-0617-360906-22624-front.jpg

es-0618-367186-26680-front.jpg

so far...

(also need to squeeze in that spain - ireland game - any suggestions on where to go to watch that?)

Back