Something disturbing

madwhitegiant

Late last night I stumbled across a music channel called Clubland TV channel 378 I think. There I was met by a very disturbing sight and sound I may add that goes by the name of Scooter!! I know Scooter has been around for sometime but I thought this sort of carry on was banned now.
Has anyone else heard this disturbing sound? I think the noise in question was called 'What is the Question?' Well if that is the question then what is the blooming answer??
Then listen to this, they only announce a tour at the Hammersmith Apollo in March! Surely this is an early April Fools?

Have you seen the video to the racket? That strange irish jig that is going on! Do you reckon anyone will be doing that dance at the Apollo coz i'm right up for going it'll be a right laugh!!

As long as there are teenage cheesy quavers there will always be a market for scooter and the likes, i must say though Scooter did release 1 good tune a few years back an old skool trance monster i forget the name of it,but the majority of their stuff is poo.

As long as there are teenage cheesy quavers there will always be a market for scooter and the likes, i must say though Scooter did release 1 good tune a few years back an old skool trance monster i forget the name of it,but the majority of their stuff is poo.

Knickers!!! I don't believe a word of it! Scooter and good tune - no way Jose! ;)

Knickers!!! I don't believe a word of it! Scooter and good tune - no way Jose! ;)

No really they do :lol: a mate of mine gave me a listen to it, it's not cheesy in the slighest like their other stuff, sounds very old skool trance like, i know it's hard to believe:lol:;)

I can get you as many free tickiets as you want Rob - if you fancy a trip Oop North - tickets are selling like pork pies at a Bamitzvah... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

There's a hospitality package apparently which involves transportation to the event in a lowered Citroen Saxo pre event meal at Burger King, Burberry cap and a £10 Matalan Voucher....

... I was met by a very disturbing sight and sound
I may add that goes by the name of Scooter!!
I know Scooter has been around for sometime
but I thought this sort of carry on was banned now.
Has anyone else heard this disturbing sound?
I think the noise in question was called 'What is the Question?'...
www.scootertechno.com

i can't imagine anybody older than 6years will listen voluntarily
to this cheap crappy music.
amazing that they are for such a long time (and still) in business,
one or two songs were quite ok ...

these fuc.... ehmm guys marked the beginning of the end of techno in germany
with (probably) the dumbest track in the history of mankind,
(listening at your own risk):
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=QXV84A39omw

The only one I remember went something like

"when i was young, I knew/thought life was so beautiful?!?"

In a high pitch voice.

That was when I was about 17/18.

Im 24 now :eek::lol:

I saw Clubland TV at the gym last night!

It was a cover of Supertrammp's seventies track The Logical Song, created merely by moving the speed dial from 33rpm to 78. Fantastic stuff!

Arrgh... Scooter. The nadir of all that is and could ever be called "music"

The only lyric of theirs I remember is from that song "F*** the Millenium"

"I wanna f***
I wanna f***
I wanna f***
F*** the Millenium!"

Brilliant! :lol:

SCOOTAAAA!!
2074537.jpg

LET'SH GO!!!!!
(Screamed through a megaphone)

WTF ???
scooter no1 in the british album-charts !?!

"...
May 11, 2008
LONDON (Reuters)

Madonna knocked from album peak by German techno act
Scooter overtakes Madonna

German dance group Scooter zoomed to the top of the album charts on Sunday
with their new release "Jumping All Over The World",
according data from the Official UK Charts Company.

It was the first British number one for the Hamburg techno act,
who have released 18 albums over the past 15 years

Madonna's "Hard Candy" slipped to second place ...
..."

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ysfmPEBMvDU

ps:
is this "jumping"style big in gb ?
i saw the first "jumpers" 2 years ago in space, everbody was laughing ...

I think this "jumping"is big,(but not clever) have seen a lot of it recently at gigs,from blues,punk,to ska..:eek: kind of look's like an Irish jig! What is that pitched up bit in the Scooter song,I know it,but it's burning my brain,(sample):confused:

I correct myself, it's not a sped up sample! It's a corruption of "glass of champagne"by Sailor,lowly Cockney Rebel copyists.No.1 yeh, wonder if the copyright lawyers are on to this yet?

Scooter always bring back bad memories for me.

I remember being stuck in a hotel room in Morrocco during a really bad storm with my missus and a tortoise we'd rescued from execution in Marrakech.

The roof sounded like it was going to rip off at any second, the hotel was a nightmare, and all the TV played on rotation was three songs. Humps by BEP, some terrible Eygptian hip hop tune and a Scooter track that sampled a Gary Glitter song (gary glitter - what?:eek:)!

A terrible soundtrack to a rubbish holiday.

WTF ???
scooter no1 in the british album-charts !?!

"...
May 11, 2008
LONDON (Reuters)

Madonna knocked from album peak by German techno act
Scooter overtakes Madonna

German dance group Scooter zoomed to the top of the album charts on Sunday
with their new release "Jumping All Over The World",
according data from the Official UK Charts Company.

It was the first British number one for the Hamburg techno act,
who have released 18 albums over the past 15 years

Madonna's "Hard Candy" slipped to second place ...
..."

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ysfmPEBMvDU

ps:
is this "jumping"style big in gb ?
i saw the first "jumpers" 2 years ago in space, everbody was laughing ...

Beat me to it - was just about to post this..... Walking through Tynemouth on Sat and every souped up micra or equivalent in the NE seemed to be out driving round in the sunshine and blasting Scooter(esque) type tracks out - 'orrible it was too.... really spoilt a lovely village atmosphere..... :spank:

Back