someone on ibiza now? share appartment?

Bianca

Im here now! its great and I love it allready after 1 day. :D Is somebody els on the island now who wants to meet? I found a few apartments but i cant pay the rent by my self so somebody!! pm me!

hey hey, im up for that, i staying in a hotel tonight , i already paid, how much are the apartmwents u found? sounds good, what area? by the way im 19, from london, and love clubbing! my number is 07731444137 im guna ring you one i sent a few emails. lator thom x

Count me in. I'm arriving this sunday morning to Ibiza after a night at Barcelona. Tell me how much is the aparment per month? It would be great to spend this summer working in Ibiza and living with cool people. If needed here's my cell number (0034) in Spain and (00351) in Portugal followed by 965796815.
Cheers mates,

Stuart

We are two Irish girls... moving over on Sat 10th...booked a week hol..but not going back would be well up for sharing a flat with anyone who wants a fun summer! :D

Hey Im flying out Sat 17th for 2 weeks with my girlfriend... we aint going bk so up for sharing a place to stay with anyone staying/working in San Antonio for the summer. Both outgoing and up for the best summer ever! From North Wales (but aint welsh)

hi,

me and my best mate are coming over on the first of july i need a defunate place to stay!! can someone let me know prices and a number to get hold of them on!! thanks jess and aime xxx

weve booked a week, but also not coming back, wed be interested in sharing to lower the rent, you sorted a job yet?

hello irish girls, myself and my irish girlfriend are flying out tonight (9th) for a 2 week holiday and then are looking to work, my girlfriend has already got a job but im still looking if your interested in meeting up to try and look for a place to stay email me thanks chris.
coombs.christian@hotmail.com

Back