some pics of our trip :)

thanks mate :)

we hardly took the camera to wittness any carnage so it actually looks like we've had a very civilised holiday :lol: :rolleyes:

captions are in my native language finnish and in english, french and dutch ;)

petraxx said:
thanks mate :)

we hardly took the camera to wittness any carnage so it actually looks like we've had a very civilised holiday :lol: :rolleyes:

captions are in my native language finnish and in english, french and dutch ;)

Ah so 4 languages!

I took a grand total of 6 pics the whole 4 days :S

Some lovely ones of Dalt Villa at night, it's so pretty around there (perfect for Terrible Tuesday)!

we had just bought the camera so of course we had to play with it, took some 700 pics and tens of videos. only in most of them zara and me are tottering around naked or topless so they got censured :lol:

any idea where i could put up the videos, there's a few really good ones?

wow, nice collection!! :D

btw, nr. 19 was taken in front of ciao rosina where smokin jo, tim sheridan and joe upton (now with los piratas) started nastydirtysexmusic back in june 2004. you can see a video here!! :idea:

petraxx said:
we had just bought the camera so of course we had to play with it, took some 700 pics and tens of videos. only in most of them zara and me are tottering around naked or topless so they got censured :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I usually get home from Ibiza and find out I've taken 25 photos and they're all crap :confused:

Nice photos. Looks like you had a great time.

petraxx said:

nice pics, any chance of decensoring the others ;) 8)

haha thanks guys :D there's loads more coming when/if i get the permission of all the people in the pics...

OMG the girl in the champagne glass.

Did you get any better pictures of her? Nice pose but too far away!

I am almost positive I spent a day on Bora Bora on a sunbed right behind yours!

I heard you speaking Dutch and wondered while the hell you were speaking some other funny foreign language a few minutes later. :lol:

Could that have been you?

belle said:

I heard you speaking Dutch and wondered while the hell you were speaking some other funny foreign language a few minutes later. :lol:

What a small world if it was!!

Hey Belle, how was it??

Definitely some great shots petraxx. :p

belle said:

could very well be, we switched between dutch, finnish and english. there were lots of dutch people this year!

thanks for the video mr mcrackin sir, and indeed see you next year miss peppermint :D

some new pics online now and still more coming later. and leave some comments guys ;)

:lol: At Morbyds 25 photo thingy

I usually get home from Ibiza and find out I've taken 25 photos and they're all crap :confused:

Nice photos. Looks like you had a great time.[/quote]

:lol: Same here. Try to take loads of "magically composed, David Bailyesque" shots. End up with a shot of the inside of my bag, a picture of the Egg with half a finger blocking, cafe del mar sunset that isn't really the same unless you are there and a couple of gurning photos that make you wince.

However, had a digital camera this year and made all the difference. Just waiting to put them on computer and will post the link!

What I described IS with a digital camera :confused: :(

Haven't used film in nearly 6 years.

While the photo situation usually sucks, I've come back with some decent video the last couple of years. I think one ends up trying to film the interesting moments and thake the still shots as an afterthought.

McRackin said:
nr. 19 was taken in front of ciao rosina where smokin jo, tim sheridan and joe upton (now with los piratas) started nastydirtysexmusic back in june 2004. you can see a video here!! :idea:
now 25 instead of 19..........

the nasty trio:

nasty3.jpg

Back