> Solomun @ Ibiza Town's port, 21 September 2022

Any news on timings for Solomun this eve? Apologies if I missed any updates but couldn’t see any on here and nothing on socials 🤷🏻‍♂️

Couple of words to sum that set up: High pitched female vocals. Dodgy tracks aside it was a good vibe. Busy but it was a nice one off. Didn't stay for it all, infact I left when it started to get pretty good. At around 11

Last edited:
First time watching Solomon and was impressed! Seemed to play a lot more chunkier than sets I’d listened to online. More my bag. Got there at the start so got down the front and didn’t move. Around 11pm we needed a drink and toilet so headed to Paradise Lost and realised there was a LOT more people behind us than we’d expected. Very busy by then.

Off to that old abandoned festival club today as they weathers a bit meh atm. Been meaning to go for a while. I assume it’s worth a look?

Last edited:
First time watching Solomon and was impressed! Seemed to play a lot more chunkier than sets I’d listened to online. More my bag. Got there at the start so got down the front and didn’t move. Around 11pm we needed a drink and toilet so headed to Paradise Lost and realised there was a LOT more people behind us than we’d expected. Very busy by then.

Off to that old abandoned festival club today as they weathers a bit meh atm. Been meaning to go for a while. I assume it’s worth a look?

I wondered what time you took off.....

Back