Solomun +1 or We love 24th birthday bash??

spinksy123

Touching down on the 11th of August. It will be my first time. And was pretty much set on going to Pacha for Solomun for my first night out. Seen him a few times in the UK and has always been a top night.

However I've noticed We love at space has a birthday bash. Is this likely to be a good night and potentially one not to miss? Any sort of buzz going for either night? I'm going to sankeys on Tuesday for the dynamic night so missing pacha on a Sunday may not be a big deal?

Any opinion gratefully received.

Well i did not enjoy solomun at all at Pacha (Funky room was far far better but nearly empty..can't imagine if i had to pay, how piss i will be :lol:, don't make the mistake as Young french student i met that pay 60€ at entrance door, price was 45€ cheap price for pacha :lol:) & will advice more We love at Space as you 'll have choice of djs... Space is a club to do do (i could go to all Space parties on june but did just the one i like..Waiting for ENTER at Space, cafe ole & we love for the djs i like playting there..)For we love , you are not forced to stay all night long because ,Space is a place to do for a firstimer more than Sankeys even. i have to admitt there are nice parties at Sankeys that i will accept to pay on august to go in(won't say no for a guestlist from a ...8))...take the b4 9pm wristband allowing to pay 20€ for we love aprty

Well i did not enjoy solomun at all at Pacha (Funky room was far far better but nearly empty..can't imagine if i had to pay, how piss i will be :lol:, don't make the mistake as Young french student i met that pay 60€ at entrance door, price was 45€ cheap price for pacha :lol:) & will advice more We love at Space as you 'll have choice of djs... Space is a club to do do (i could go to all Space parties on june but did just the one i like..Waiting for ENTER at Space, cafe ole & we love for the djs i like playting there..)For we love , you are not forced to stay all night long because ,Space is a place to do for a firstimer more than Sankeys even. i have to admitt there are nice parties at Sankeys that i will accept to pay on august to go in(won't say no for a guestlist from a ...8))...take the b4 9pm wristband allowing to pay 20€ for we love aprty

Cheers. I was starting to lean towards we love. Think I will head for Space and do Dynamic at sankeys. Defo doing Enter on the Thursday at space as well.

Solomun + Tensnake @ Pacha = I need this night!! It's a hard call cos it's WeLove!! Look forward to a review? I'm going in 2 weeks, yippppeee :)

Solomun + Tensnake @ Pacha = I need this night!! It's a hard call cos it's WeLove!! Look forward to a review? I'm going in 2 weeks, yippppeee :)

Yeah hard choice. But gonna go dynamic night at sankeys still. Seen him play in uk and was real good.

I would go to we love for space's birthday fo sho. More to choose from musically, longer party and its the brithday so they will go all out and the atmosphere will be exciting.

Cheers. I was starting to lean towards we love. Think I will head for Space and do Dynamic at sankeys. Defo doing Enter on the Thursday at space as well.
We love & Enter :) you can stand by me Spinksy (i 'm just wondering how the guest list works for Enter..i mean if it's famous party as "we love", "carl cox", guest in only availbable b4 9.pm & not all night long ...:confused:)

I can't imagine letting whether I can get guest list or not dictate what parties I attend.

If I was missing ENTER, We Love, Circo Loco in favour of some average party for the sake of saving a few Euros.... Well I don't know. I'd be straight to a taxi rank and on the way to where it's all happening.

I can't imagine letting whether I can get guest list or not dictate what parties I attend.

If I was missing ENTER, We Love, Circo Loco in favour of some average party for the sake of saving a few Euros.... Well I don't know. I'd be straight to a taxi rank and on the way to where it's all happening.

All three of them are on my hit list!!

All three of them are on my hit list!!

If all goes to plan, I'll be at ENTER closing, We Love closing, and Circo Loco in my September trip. Buzzing!
(plus Defected Closing at Booom, and Music On closing or Flying Circus)

I'll be insanely excited if I can get that organised!

If you go to WLS will it mean you won't be going to Pacha at all?

If it was me and it was my first time i'd be keen to try out as many clubs as possible, so since Enter is a must, I'd go for Solomun on sunday just to experience Pacha. It's a pretty stunning club, if you ignore some of it's posh crowd.

But either way you'll have a great time :)

If you go to WLS will it mean you won't be going to Pacha at all?

If it was me and it was my first time i'd be keen to try out as many clubs as possible, so since Enter is a must, I'd go for Solomun on sunday just to experience Pacha. It's a pretty stunning club, if you ignore some of it's posh crowd.

But either way you'll have a great time :)

I hear what you're saying and have penciled in the Wednesday for Pacha. I shall see how it goes. May even come back out with the missus late September for Solomun +1. This 4 weeks is gonna till I go is gonna drag!!

the thing that you have to understand Jack,is that i'm fine to spend money for music i enjoy: it Means Funky disco house played on the whole by Spanish djs (+ Marco LOCO , Louie VEGA...) that play in vip/chic (i know some hate this kind but i don't care, it's all about music...) places : ok , there, i can spend money because this is the kind of party i'm waiting for in ibz (was popular decades)..For party where it's is not 100% my kind of music, such as we love (only one dj i like or one room play the kind of music i like..), Enter(minima: quiet fine...), circo loco (overrated party as far i am concerned & don't enjoy it very much)..not a big deal if i miss this parties next ibz trip. & it's better not to pay when entering a club especially when you do 3-4 parties in a day (i'm not billion dude...)...With money save you can afford drinks 8) .There is other party at Pacha better than solomun...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back