Solo traveller May 20th-23rd

Travelling to Ibiza from the UK, 5th time in Ibiza so I know it very well, but first time travelling alone! Looking for a food & party buddy ??
Keep in touch. I'm not likely the party buddy you're looking for, but I'm a great resource for making things happen and bringing people together. I'll have a car, and will sketch out what I've got in mind for each day's itinerary. It's flexible depending upon group feedback/interest. If something appeals to you, grab a friend and claim a seat or two for some really sweet things to check out, and others to do. A short list: Benirras sunset (but NOT on Sunday), 425BC Sanctuary Cave of Tanit followed by Agua Blanca beach/bar/grill,(bohemian, but delish), La Escolera restaurant on Es Cavallet beach, Es Vedra cliffs for sunset after an early dinner at either Es Bolado (!!!), or El Carmen, Experimental Beach Restaurant for sunset, Cova Santa's Balearic Blue opening/maybe dinner before, the hedgehog rescue center in San An, Sa Trixna on La Salines beach, Ca Na Hathai Thai restaurant in San Miguel del Balansat (reputedly "World Class" Thai food!), and possible dinners/lunches at KM5, Bambudha, and Cas Costas Grill & Market. I've had a car every time I've gone and have really loved not only the freedom but the familiarity that I've come to enjoy.

Travelling to Ibiza from the UK, 5th time in Ibiza so I know it very well, but first time travelling alone! Looking for a food & party buddy ??
I'll be there from Sunday 19th, I always go solo but meet people over there, I'll be going to DC10 opening if you fancy it

I'll be there from Sunday 19th, I always go solo but meet people over there, I'll be going to DC10 opening if you fancy it
Considering going solo myself for first time,been 6 times before but was wondering what you do for accommodation?Hostel,hotel etc as trying to keep costs down as heading September also.Considering hostel but maybe try cheap hotel.

Considering going solo myself for first time,been 6 times before but was wondering what you do for accommodation?Hostel,hotel etc as trying to keep costs down as heading September also.Considering hostel but maybe try cheap hotel.
Hey matey, going solo is best you can do your own thing & don't have to worry about other people, you meet other like minded soloists when your there, I always stay in Fig its beautiful & a lot cheaper, great place to stay

Im going to be there with my pal and his gf, your more than welcome to join us if you'd like some company

There’s 3 of us meeting up now so maybe we could all meet up one night?! Where are you staying? We’re in san ant not far from the egg

Hi there. I'm flying into ibiza late on Monday. Flying out Friday morning. Also from the UK. I mostly want to chill on beach, do some water sports etc. Not wanting to do super clubs but beach bars etc would be fab. Lemme know if you wanna hang x

There’s 3 of us meeting up now so maybe we could all meet up one night?! Where are you staying? We’re in san ant not far from the egg
hiya - this is tasha. I'm around may 22 and 23. Would be good to hang if you're all meeting up one night?

Hi there. I'm flying into ibiza late on Monday. Flying out Friday morning. Also from the UK. I mostly want to chill on beach, do some water sports etc. Not wanting to do super clubs but beach bars etc would be fab. Lemme know if you wanna hang x
Hiya. I can do a beach club Thursday May 23 if that works? I'm also from the UK, here for a couple of days solo until the rest of the gang arrives.

Back