Solo Traveller in Ibiza September 1 - 23

Nathan7

Solo Traveller in Ibiza September 1 - 15

Hey,
Solo male from Canada heading to Ibiza for the first time in September. After many failed attempts to gain commitment from my friends, I've decided to go at it alone. Who here can help make it the best decision I've made? My plan is simply to enjoy the beaches, the bars, the sunsets, and of course the nights. ASOT, Cream, Eden, DC10 among others are on my to do list. Interested in catching up for a drink or going out let me know, I'd love to meet some new faces!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up man, I'll be there until Sept 7th solo staying in Ibiza Town. Plan to hit a few different club nights and beaches so when it gets closer to time we should plan a meetup

Hey guys, I'm going to be in staying in PDB from the 5th to the 12th. Also travelling solo. No definite plans as yet so more than happy to go with the flow.

Hi, mate, I'm there Sept 2-16 (Solo) so would be great to hook up with fellow travellers for a bit of mayhem;-) I'm staying at the San Savines hotel in the bay which is a decent location for bars etc etc:)

Hey Nathan
I am from Canada too and I'll be on the island until October. It's my third time to the island so I'd love to help you if I can! Where in Canada are you from? and which part of the island are you staying?

Hi, mate, I'm there Sept 2-16 (Solo) so would be great to hook up with fellow travellers for a bit of mayhem;-) I'm staying at the San Savines hotel in the bay which is a decent location for bars etc etc:)

Hey, I'm definitely down for some mayhem! I'm thinking I'll be staying in Sant Antoni, but nothing concrete as of yet. What are your plans once you get there? Cheers.

Hey Nathan
I am from Canada too and I'll be on the island until October. It's my third time to the island so I'd love to help you if I can! Where in Canada are you from? and which part of the island are you staying?

Hey Karla! I'm from Calgary. How about yourself? I'm thinking about staying in Sant Antoni. This will be my first time, so I'm hoping Sant Antoni will be a good choice. What part are you staying in? I should be there September 1 - 15. Are you around then? Maybe we can catch up for a drink. :)

Hey guys I usually check in on here every week or so. To all the above Johnny, Karla, Awwstin and Mancunia (I've already emailed Nathan) I'm there from the 5th September till 12th staying in PDB (p.s if anyone wants to apartment share so let me know as it's a lot more booking a single room). I'll be booking flights in the next few days.

No conrete plans as yet. This year I'm happy to go whereever the crowd goes. Probably good to make arangements me through here but my email address is naththompson@ymail.com

Hey, I'm definitely down for some mayhem! I'm thinking I'll be staying in Sant Antoni, but nothing concrete as of yet. What are your plans once you get there? Cheers.

Hi, Nathan, I'm just on a two week break so I'm up for pretty much anything really! I go with the flow;-)

helo .
i'm interested by youre msg , i go to ibiza alone too on 16 september , i was in ibiza in 2011 i know the island , and i want to go to the ASOT party , too borabora , amnesia cream .... so if you can we stay in contact and you let me youre facebook ;)

Back