Solo travel advice

trippymane

Traveling back in August SOLO.. Never traveled anywhere alone before (Although I have traveled quite a bit & I've been to Ibiza twice now).
Just wondering if anyone could throw me some last minute traveling tips for flying SOLO?
Any brief words of wisdom would be appreciated!!

Traveling back in August SOLO.. Never traveled anywhere alone before (Although I have traveled quite a bit & I've been to Ibiza twice now).
Just wondering if anyone could throw me some last minute traveling tips for flying SOLO?
Any brief words of wisdom would be appreciated!!

I'm doing exactly the same thing. Touching down on the 11th August. Not worried at all. Just gonna go with the flow. Enjoy my nights and chill during the day.

4 of my trips have been solo. Love going solo because then you can do as you want, if you're in a group this isnt always the case.

Ibiza is full of friendly people, just rock up to any bar and you'll quickly make friends.

Right , what kind of advice? wayne18uk ' ones lol for meeting girlz ? Be opened to people but Watch out about people that want to take advantage of you (Alway Keep on watching after your stuff especially with people you just met... )...I Travel solo but as Evolution said, you'll get friends in a very short time :p Anyone has his own way to get Buddy party people...(as far as i am concerned , my drum i s a starter to get friends :p) . Ibz is a small island , you may find by chance old friends...

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter what the burds you pull look like, since no-one from home will be there as a witness.

Ahahaha well aware on this one! ;):lol: But pulling burds as never been a dilemma for me. I've always been able to meet people easily once I get out and about.
I meant more just on the lines of things to look out for really, just after having a few beers on a night out & hitting the clubs coming back in the AM.
I'm staying in the san an bay, I've never really had a problem with the African prossys (Notorious pickpockets) as I just tell them to piss off when there within distance.
My holiday seems like its just around the corner and as excited as I am, I'm also clearly incredibly nervous!!
I was just looking for any tips big or small..
I appreciate the feed back already so far! :D

If you can walk tru DTES in Vancouver i dont think you`ll have any problems in ibiza at AM..:lol: the walk home after the club is good for making friends too..;)

See who else is going that time on the forum and arrange meeting up if u fancy some company. Have met some cool ppl through this board in ibiza

My last 6 trips have been solo. I prefer it to be honest. Keep a smile on your face, and your phone in your tightest pocket. Also, keep a secret stash of money on you for emergency use only. You never know where you'll end up with no one else dictating your holiday plans.

Im solo this year. Want 4 nights chav free hotel preferably under 250 whole stay in PDB, any ideas?

yes with a bunch of spotlight members, it's a solution to save some money, sharing cars drinks/fruit & you will be able to do more stuff than on your own taking the bus , safer because can stand on people to look after your stuff at the beach..etc (it's a pain, i was in formentera without cars & it was a nighmare :x, did not know that i had to take the bus to go to illetes & walk by feet, my mind was ****ty from solomun' party at pacha lol )...& got some tips that i share once in ibz (it's because of a spotlight member that i gave a lot of info b4 ibz trip spending time on FB at work & then as a reward: consider me as a weirdo:Very VERY COOL open minded behaviour :lol:)....

If you can walk tru DTES in Vancouver i dont think you`ll have any problems in ibiza at AM..:lol: the walk home after the club is good for making friends too..;)

Hahaha yeah that's true enough.. I've already been in contact with a few people now so I'm just waiting to see how this plays out!(Of course if anyone is interested they can still PM me)

Ahahaha well aware on this one! ;):lol: But pulling burds as never been a dilemma for me. I've always been able to meet people easily once I get out and about.
I meant more just on the lines of things to look out for really, just after having a few beers on a night out & hitting the clubs coming back in the AM.
I'm staying in the san an bay, I've never really had a problem with the African prossys (Notorious pickpockets) as I just tell them to piss off when there within distance.
My holiday seems like its just around the corner and as excited as I am, I'm also clearly incredibly nervous!!
I was just looking for any tips big or small..
I appreciate the feed back already so far! :D

they call chicks, 'birds' in canada now too? :lol:

Back