Solo Sept. 14-17

loafin

Hey all, guy solo traveler from DC in my late 20s. This will be my second time in the island and first solo trip here. Let me know if anyone wants to link up ! I will be staying in Talamanca very close to Ibiza Town. Here is what I am thinking so far:

14 - Black Coffee
15 - Solomun
16 - Circoloco or Cocoon
17 - Resistance

Would be ideal to meet people that are staying close to me but willing to meet up with party goers or simply out in town for a drink.

Cheers

Good choice of nights there bloke :) if you end up going to Cocoon let me know. Bought my tickets tonight. Was thinking DC10 but the Cocoon lineup is solid on the 16th.

Will do! Let me know if you would like to get a drink for a chat any other day. Apparently the place I’m staying at got a rooftop bar

Seems like a few people may be catching up some days. So will drop you some info, me and my gf are gonna be in PDB. So not far from you.

I’ll be arriving today at around 3pm. I was set on black coffee for tonight but I can’t get over Erick Morillo since I saw him at the latest Elrow NYC fiesta. Give me a shout if anyone is considering either.

Back