SOLO july22 to 29 Who wants to join me?

Guyohayon

Hi my name is guy i'm planning to be in Ibiza GOING SOLO in july22 to 29 WEEK .
I like ,edm, house techno
gonna be probably in the playa den bossa Ibiza town area maybe visit \san-antonio \es vedra\ and more cool places beaches 3rd time for me

IF YOU want PARTY AND MEET UP WITH ME PLEASE CONTACT ME

Last edited:
Good, so we can stay in touch, exchange numbers or just talk here and then meet on the Island. I like trance, house, minimals, tropicals, chillout... Would like to go on n some gigs, thought about kygo on 22jul in uishua Club for example.

cool I like trance psytrance dance hiphop electronic music... wont to see gutta kygo armin and more:)

Same with me! So we can check schedules and buy some tickets, go on gigs, much better with someone than alone Want also see Cafe del mar and maybe ocean beach in San Antonio. Where are you staying at? I Will be in cala llonga, close to ibiza but i can travel.

YA I LIKE TO VIST SAN ANTOIO DID YOU BOOK A HOTEL ITS A BIT FAR IM THINKIN ON IBIZA TOUN OR DEN BOSSA /don't you use tipe of Social MEDIA ?

I did some time ago thinking about a rest in peaceful place. Its about 20mins to old town, not so bad and always can take a cub. I use LinkedIn, others related to work, resinged from socials like fb long time ago. Maybe strange but really dont need it

Back