Socks or no socks?

WeLuvIbiza

Wifey says I should drop the socks when dressing for the warmer weather?

7152238e6c7767e7922f2de26cd4919c.jpg

sort the footwear out - I rock a similar look and am thinking of getting some VANS

*what was in the carrier bag?

*what was in the carrier bag?

I had just finished college tbh, nothing other than a few books and my hookah pipe.

Hopefully vic-zee won't read this thread and see the sock situation, I think we have a bit of chemistry .....

you actually started a thread about this!!

where's that gif of patrick stewart rubbing his head.......

Apologies if this thread falls into the anal nonesense category, but you folks have been most helpful, deffo no socks. Please say hello if you see me dancing atop the tables at Bora Bora.

Most importantly, don't be afraid to experiment with your wardrobe this summer, you can see what can be achieved with a little bit of imagination...

Apologies if this thread falls into the anal nonesense category, but you folks have been most helpful, deffo no socks. Please say hello if you see me dancing atop the tables at Bora Bora.

Most importantly, don't be afraid to experiment with your wardrobe this summer, you can see what can be achieved with a little bit of imagination...

and a massive bag of skunk......

Its threads like this that make my working day for bareable

Keep up the good work ;)

Back