So...

Buckley

Very busy this morning So… I’ll keep it brief. Huge thanks to everyone who came down on Saturday. All DJs were on fine form and deserve the credit for the money we raised. Special mention to Type ressie and one half of Savers, Damian Wilson for a) volunteering his services when he found out what we were doing and b) his ‘smooth as silk’ cover shot pose for the camera! :lol: See the photos here:

www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/the-rhythm-factory/2005/jan/22/event-5242

On the non-musical side of things, credit to the Scoobies, Mr for policing the cash desk for much of the night and Mrs for providing us with collecting tins to leave around the venue. The current Mrs B also gets a ‘thumbs up’ for a long stint taking the reddies at the front door.

I’ve taken care of the venue hire fee, So… every penny we took goes to the appeal. At last count that figure was £1355 with 5 collecting tins to be collected from The Rhythm Factory’s safe this week. I had various drunken guesses at what the final figure was on Sat night/Sun morning but I think some people put notes in the tins So… it should be a few quid extra.

I’ll scan and post the receipt for the final figure when I’ve had a chance to pick up the tins and pay the lot in.

Oh yeah – sterling effort from X-Amount too – someone had to stay drinking with me until last night taking in Egg and Ziegfried (Hoxton) in along the way!

Buckley, a huge thanks for organising the night. Everyone I've spoken to had a brilliant time and the night was a great success. I thought all the DJ's were on top form and it was nice to see room 2 still busy when the bouncer took the last record off at 4am.

B

big up to buckley and all the dj's i think i saw them all play

:D 8)

(i didnt see a collecting tin all night)

Great night. All the djs were on excellent form, and the people were fab as usual.

When's the next one?

see ya there.
:p

It was a top night all round. Some top tunage going off in room one and room to seemed to love the funkier side of things. Its all good.

tis all good indeedy

thanks for Mr B for putting on another top night and for having me wreak havoc on the decks again.

8)

Buckley said:
Oh yeah – sterling effort from X-Amount too – someone had to stay drinking with me until last night taking in Egg and Ziegfried (Hoxton) in along the way!

Big up yourself Mr B. A great effort all round.

You can be my wingman anytime...

x-amount said:
Buckley said:

Big up yourself Mr B. A great effort all round.

You can be my wingman anytime...

"We'll slam the brakes on... they'll fly right by..."

*Kenny Loggins 'Dangerzone' plays*

Receipt no. 2 with collection tins still to be picked up*:

*Soz Scoobs been tres busy - will sort this week, honest

scan2.jpg

Buckley said:
Receipt no. 2 with collection tins still to be picked up*:

*Soz Scoobs been tres busy - will sort this week, honest

Collection tins netted £180 btw - the club banked 'em to the fund 'cos we left them in the safe So... long. It was some time ago and they haven't got the reciept anymore So... I'm afraid you'll have to trust you haven't swelled the Buckley coffers with it. (I trust the chaps down the club implicitly by the way, if that helps.)

Scoobs - will call you re the tins :oops:

Buckley said:
Mark Sun said:
When's the next one mate?!

When the weather changes and water mains stop busting all over London, So... I have time to sort it..

Very tidy job made of my road, by the way Buckley. Plus your bloke turned the water back on for 5 minutes while they were still sorting the problem so that peoples loo's/kettles could fill up. Very good customer service 8)

I was most impressed by the size of your plant :eek: bigger trucks kept appearing all the time :p

BBS said:
Buckley said:
Mark Sun said:
When's the next one mate?!

When the weather changes and water mains stop busting all over London, So... I have time to sort it..

Very tidy job made of my road, by the way Buckley. Plus your bloke turned the water back on for 5 minutes while they were still sorting the problem so that peoples loo's/kettles could fill up. Very good customer service 8)

I was most impressed by the size of your plant :eek: bigger trucks kept appearing all the time :p

We aim to please Ben - feel free to write to Thames Water and praise us!

Back