So um, yeahh.....

fhmsparkle

I've been sat at my desk all of an hour and I'm looking at booking the closing parties already......

Ibiza blues are not good :(

They are if it results in a closing parties trip....

I'm hoping to have 26/9 to 1/10 booked this week.

Allready returned once after the openings-blues & planning a short weekend (4/10-8/10) for the closings. :oops:

If you got the cash, just go for it! It's the best cure against the blues!!
You only live once, so why saving cash for later if you can have a good time now?! ;)

I don't even go for 47 days and I've already got the blues as I need to be there now instead of at work! On the other hand will be nice knowing most folk are back from their hols when I am going :lol:

Haha very true cherryman! However, I'll have to see how broke my car is I think when it goes in for it's service and MOT next month - but if I can get back I most definately will be!

Haha very true cherryman! However, I'll have to see how broke my car is I think when it goes in for it's service and MOT next month - but if I can get back I most definately will be!

If you've got the money and the flights are cheap-go for it! Mate texted this morning, his first visit to the Island and he's only just got into dance music. Said walking into Ushuaia yesterday blew his mind 8)

Been texting suggestions all morning, places to eat, beaches to visit and nights to go to. We have to wait what seems like an ages till the closing parties :spank:

Back