Smoking in clubs

freeeky

Havent been to the island for a few years now, is it still possible to have a spliff on the dancefloor or is this frowned upon these days? If out in the smoking areas, do security pull you up on smoking weed?

Cheers :)

Havent been to the island for a few years now, is it still possible to have a spliff on the dancefloor or is this frowned upon these days? If out in the smoking areas, do security pull you up on smoking weed?

Cheers :)

Yo finally a legit question!

I find Amnesia is less anal about this, and Ushauia maybe as well (or maybe they are, I just do it in a crowd), but everywhere else they are tight with it on a dancefloor (ie DC-10 security zooming in on folks just starting to smoke in main room). I have smelt it inside pacha.

Don't have personal experience with weed and smoking areas but I would think they are.
If you have to do it, just roll up small ones and do it in the middle of a crowd. I dont know anything about Hï though, but they seem tight

Seen a couple of people smoking spliffs in sankeys in the lab Thursday week ago and everyone was smoking cigarettes as well in the middle of the dance floor with no hassle from security

Prefer to have a little smoke shared between a few of us in the middle of the dancefloor, hits the spot better when in the groove :)

Looks like it's play it by ear kinda thing. Cheers for the feedback

Not so much spliffs but I hate people smoking fags in a club, especially when they wave it all over the place. At a Derrick Carter set in Cardiff one wasted girl kept burning people, she was really sloppy and it dulled my vibe trying to avoid getting a fag burn :rolleyes:

I was under the impression that it was pretty much legal in Spain, although I did hear it was illegal to smoke on the beach?!

the 'erb used to be an essential part of the rave/d'n'b experience. fabric on a friday night pre-smoking ban - foggier than the North Sea. in Spain, it's fine in public, less cool at actual events (unless it's just some free fiesta in open air where nobody cares)

I only used to smoke weed at the start of the night straight after popping my first tablet and then afterwards to relax. It can help temper a harsh take-off and helps for a smooth landing. I don't do either anymore though. :)

Back