Smaller cheap clubs

Bigmaz

hi guys

Just wondering if there are any clubs to recommend that are not so expensive? Somewhere with really good quality house? I am going to be staying in San An. Will be going to Cream on Thursday night, but would be good to have a less expensive night. Or is Ibiza all about the big clubs?

Itaca upstairs if there is something decent on. Also had some great nights at Ibiza Rocks Bar when Doorly was playing. Love the set up in there at night and a decent sound system.

Fall into hush after 3am it's pretty good was surprised at how good the djs were this year. Also itica upstairs is a great experience

am well out of touch here but what happened to Aura? I seem to remember it changed name. did it get turned into a restaurant or is there still dancing inside there?

am well out of touch here but what happened to Aura? I seem to remember it changed name. did it get turned into a restaurant or is there still dancing inside there?

turned into another restaurant / club again this year after the sacca debacle. la muella is the new name

Just with regard to Pikes - can anyone turn up for their club nights or is it residents only? And if its not just residents only would you need to get a ticket in advance?

hi guys

Just wondering if there are any clubs to recommend that are not so expensive? Somewhere with really good quality house? I am going to be staying in San An. Will be going to Cream on Thursday night, but would be good to have a less expensive night. Or is Ibiza all about the big clubs?
Plans to go again i remember u went last year,think you are addicted now;);)

Back