Slip back in time pres. Old Scool Ibiza 2020?

at a guess (I stand to be corrected), a similar vibe to clockwork except with a few more breakbeats - featuring a load of British hardcore/rave DJs who were briefly famous in 1991

mark archer (altern 8) is still decent. saw him last year. if you don't like squelchy acid/breakbeat rave / retro hardcore, it probably won't be for you

Will be old school rave era from 88 - 94 probably, love slipmatt and its a pretty tasty lineup if old schools your thing, even his slip house stuff is on point.

Will be old school rave era from 88 - 94 probably, love slipmatt and its a pretty tasty lineup if old schools your thing, even his slip house stuff is on point.

Lived in Ibiza all that summers???

Peach (classic Trance) is hosting a night there as part of that package, at Eden on the Thursday I believe.
Is Graham returning from his dodgy Thai hideout?!

Why didn’t Peach ever get the recognition as Crasher, Progress, Cream, Sundissential, Golden got back in the day? I’m a northerner but went to Peach a few times and it was superb. Big crowd, great music, good atmosphere (the best club atmosphere I’ve experienced in London). Was it just too prominent and considered overground even then?

Yup, Camden Palace (and Koko afterwards for the yearly reunions, although that's now at Steelyard).

I guess the big difference is Peach stopped for a period of time (then started back up years later), whereas GC, GK and Passion all carried on as the scene shrank.

Back