Skyscanner.net

grego

The legend that was now no longer seemingly shows thomsonfly or jet2 flights, no doubt there are others no longer searched.

Any other flight comparison sites recommended?

I've used Kayak and Sidestep. Both are good (and nearly identical) but I'm not sure if they get all the charter airlines.

The legend that was now no longer seemingly shows thomsonfly or jet2 flights, no doubt there are others no longer searched.

Any other flight comparison sites recommended?
After last year I'll never fly Jet2 again or recommend them to anyone. Paid for extra legroom on the flight back from Ibiza only to realise that the toilets hadn't been cleaned for aaaaages so every time someone opened the door we got a blast of the aroma (fish and sh1t anyone?). Complained to one of the trolley dollies who said we couldn't be moved as the flight was full and would have to complain when we got back. Half a dozen emails over the space of 3 weeks and not one single reply to any of them.
SERIOUSLY unimpressed to say the least.:evil:

After last year I'll never fly Jet2 again or recommend them to anyone. Paid for extra legroom on the flight back from Ibiza only to realise that the toilets hadn't been cleaned for aaaaages so every time someone opened the door we got a blast of the aroma (fish and sh1t anyone?). Complained to one of the trolley dollies who said we couldn't be moved as the flight was full and would have to complain when we got back. Half a dozen emails over the space of 3 weeks and not one single reply to any of them.
SERIOUSLY unimpressed to say the least.:evil:

God that sounds awful, ive only ever flew with easy jet a few times but have been lucky not have had any bad experiences as of yet,whereas Ryanair are a complete and utter nightmare, by far and away the worst airline in the world.:eek:

Back