Sky arts - the agony & the ecstasy

Turned it off after the first few opening sentences mentioned calvin harris, guetta, avicii and annie maco_O:D

I don't think Annie Mac left Ireland until 2009.
I had a quick listen to radio 1 in Ibiza, shes now got a baby and was trying to big herself up thanking her lucky stars that shes not pregnant this year so that she could be on the white isle. Nothing quiet like clinging on to your youth playing pop music with dance beats.

At some point you've got to say "look, you've had your day, move on"

I had a quick listen to radio 1 in Ibiza, shes now got a baby and was trying to big herself up thanking her lucky stars that shes not pregnant this year so that she could be on the white isle. Nothing quiet like clinging on to your youth playing pop music with dance beats.

I'm speaking from waaaay outside the demographic or knowledge base of her sound but I was under the impression she had quite a following these days plus her own branded festival?

I'm speaking from waaaay outside the demographic or knowledge base of her sound but I was under the impression she had quite a following these days plus her own branded festival?
I suspect most of the followings are radio one folk. And ofcourse hats off to her for making money, but come on, more behind the scenes less on the radio will do nicely but thats just my opinion :)

She's had 2 kids. Disagree though she has a massive 18-21 following which is basically Radio 1 demographic.

Anni mac and the like are cancers to the dance scene. Shes a bint.

They are ones that push the whole awful popish tech house we see everywhere.

Watched all the eps now. Thought it was good. Interesting the show reckons things are going full circle again though. Prospect of circumnavigating the M25 these days to catch a sneaky rave is not what it once was!

Back