Skpe

heatherp6

We are in the middle of saving up to come to live in Ibiza, we were going to come for a holiday after my hubby had his surgery, but due to complicatiions we didnt get to come, the train journey over 2 days would of been too much for him,
We,re now coming in June and October this year, and going self catering, so we get a taste of life cooking and shopping in Ibiza, Im starting a Spanish course in our local college in September, and hoping to move out winter 2012,
I work from home at the moment,and work anywhere in the world as long as I have internet access,and a phone line,
Ive been told I can work via skype and calls can be diverted to a headset attached to my computer, instead of using an actual phone, I,m a complete idiot where internet is concerned,
To let ypou understand people phone the company I work for and calls are diverted to my landline through the company, so I know I need to have a uk landline number which isnt a problem, family are going to rent our house while we are away, so I will have access to the landline,
Does anyone know how this works. also I know a lot of people work on the beaches, selling goods and doing massages,what are the rules and regulations regarding that, I need to know if I can work on the beaches while looking for a shop to rent,if not I need to find a shop before we come over there, and budget for it,
I do tarot readings in Britain for a very reputable company, so it is something I can do from home living in Ibiza, but its also feasable to do it on the beach,
Also a couple of friends of ours may come out with us, ones a professional tattoo artist,
the other is a professional dominatrix, does anyone know the rules around both of these jobs
thanks a lot guys
Heather x

Hi heaterp6,
i heard somewhere that it's possible to get an UK virtual number with Skype.
It have an annual cost if a remeber well, but you should be able to answer to all the calls from
your PC or mobile phone too!
Check the Skype website for further infos.

PS.If you hear any company looking for a worker for the same job as your please let me know!

Back