Skint and gutted

CircoLoco

Is anyone in the same boat as me?
I'm so skint at the mo...and have so many debts that I don't know If I'll be able to go to Ibiza this season... I'm so gutted... I've been working in Ibiza for the last two years and can't imagine not doing it this year.. I know I already have a job when I get out there but I'll still need some money to go out there with... Just don't know what to do.

bummer,i was gonna go for the season too but realised that i will never be able to save that much dosh up so soon. :(

I'll prob. go anyway...just have to go end of june instead of end of may...horrible thought :( Just can't bear the thought of missing out on the early season stuff...but that's the way it's gotta be...
Just gonna save up about 1000 euros and survive on air and chemical stuff :)

yeeey... I'm defo going this season after all...my mate n I had a little talk and decided that not going is not an option...
My mum is on me all the time tho...says that I need to sort my life out...and study or somethin....but hey..I can sort my life out in Ibiza right ;)
I'll prob wont be able to get out there til mid or end of june tho...but who cares...I'm going :)

all you need to really survive is the flight, and accomodation for a few nights. live on workers lunch (tuna baguette from wips!), don't need much food ibiza. just say f*** it, and go, anything could happen out there!

al:uk said:
all you need to really survive is the flight, and accomodation for a few nights. live on workers lunch (tuna baguette from wips!), don't need much food ibiza. just say *beep* it, and go, anything could happen out there!

Can't stand the wips baguettes...used to love tuna...but after two seasons in Ibiza I get sick of the smell alone... (that's all I used to eat over there)
Dunno what I'm gonna eat this year cos I hate basically all the food in Ibiza cos I've gotten sick of it... But hey. Who needs food when you're in Ibiza?

CircoLoco said:
all you need to really survive is the flight, and accomodation for a few nights. live on workers lunch (tuna baguette from wips!), don't need much food ibiza. just say *beep* it, and go, anything could happen out there!

Can't stand the wips baguettes...used to love tuna...but after two seasons in Ibiza I get sick of the smell alone... (that's all I used to eat over there)
Dunno what I'm gonna eat this year cos I hate basically all the food in Ibiza cos I've gotten sick of it... But hey. Who needs food when you're in Ibiza?
lol, yeah tuna was my staple diet there too! i got a bit sick of it towards the end i must admit, and just eat at the Tomas Cafe near Kanyas, wicked little place, cheap, no frills and full of workers reading the free newspapers and catching up on events back home, lol.

Who are u al:uk?
Must have seen u... I was there for 4 months last summer...I basically hung out at Wips, Bo's bar, Gorms garage (the workers parties), garlands and dc10...pretty much all the time...when I wasn't workin

CircoLoco said:
Who are u al:uk?
Must have seen u... I was there for 4 months last summer...I basically hung out at Wips, Bo's bar, Gorms garage (the workers parties), garlands and dc10...pretty much all the time...when I wasn't workin
i originally worked for lashed (f***ing hated it!), but came to work in the west end at Trops since the money and hours were infinitely better, even if there are meat heads everywhere.. i used to hang around wips after work and was always in bo's bar before they had their license revoked to 8am!!

where did you work?

I worked in a bar in the bay...it was well good...if you were in Bo's bar all the time then I must have seen u about a hundred times... That damn Bo's bar... It was the reason I didn't get a suntan last year.. :)

CircoLoco said:
I worked in a bar in the bay...it was well good...if you were in Bo's bar all the time then I must have seen u about a hundred times... That damn Bo's bar... It was the reason I didn't get a suntan last year.. :)
lol yeah, tell me about, there was a time when i went about 3 weeks without ever seeing the sun! sleep, work & party cycle is a dangerous one! i remember my mates came over from back home for a week, and i was whiter than them!! mind you though, at the start of the season i could of been mistaked for a looky looky!!

lol yeah, tell me about, there was a time when i went about 3 weeks without ever seeing the sun! sleep, work & party cycle is a dangerous one! i remember my mates came over from back home for a week, and i was whiter than them!! mind you though, at the start of the season i could of been mistaked for a looky looky!!

Me 2...at the beginning you have the energy to go sunbathing even though you've been out all night... I was a looky looky woman in the beginning :) When I went home I was as white as a ghost... looking at my pics from Garlands horror party @Kanya...I look horrible...painted like a witch/wolf thing...dunno was I was supposed to be really...was fu**ed when I got the idea... And I'm SOO pale... Looked like I had been living in a cave for about three years...kinda embarassing coming home dead white...

Back