Ski season dj work

GregM

Little advice needed. Heading to a ski resort, and was wondering if anybody knew what the situation was regarding dj work. I am resident here in Ibiza for the summer, and am then heading to a ski resort.

Does anybody know if it is a "rock up and see situation" or are most dj's in place for the season.

Cheers in advance

Not sure yet, all depends on where my gf gets work. I would think somewhere like Meribal.

I love Meribel and Courchevel's terrain. I think it's my favourite place in the world to ride 8)

Can't stand the ski resort Hoorays that populate the towns though :spank:

have done a season living in Brides Les Bains just underneath Meribel. I think stuff like dj work is pretty hard to get and definitely one of those being in the right place at the right time sort of things. If you go early enough like November and go round all the bars / get chatting to lots of people i think will be your best bet but you probably already knew that. I think you would have more chance getting the work in the resorts popular with the brits , djing in u.s.a / canada would be very hard , its virtually impossible to get bar work there if your not local let alone from the uk

popular with the brits in france =
Meribel / 3 valleys
Val D'Isere / Tignes
Morzine / Avoriaz
Les Deux Alpe
Les Arc
La Plagne
Chamonix - I knew someone who did work as a dj there but it took him a few years to get that job

Back