Sinclair @ Mambo

Juroboy

Does Bob Sinclair show up at Café Mambo every time he's headlining Defected? Would be cool to know in advance, a totaly must-see!

/Who the f*ck is Tiesto

tumblr_m8ljbuVVcO1ro9s10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is unbelievably PANTS these days. A genuine pile of old TWADDLE. Don't lose any sleep if he doesn't show up - your life will be none the poorer for it !

Really, really bad. I still have nightmares where I hear 'Bob Sinclar in the house!' to this day.

Andy and myself saw him a few years back at Mambo. He played some odd stuff. UB40's Red Red Wine was thrown in there and I'm sure he played Wham at some point. Wasn't too bad at Pacha. Played more what you'd expect from a Defected night.

UB40's Red Red Wine was thrown in there and I'm sure he played Wham at some point. Wasn't too bad at Pacha.

UB40 is a shootable offense in any situation, Wham on the other hand I will always adore. Couldn't bear his set at Pacha though.

He is unbelievably PANTS these days. A genuine pile of old TWADDLE. Don't lose any sleep if he doesn't show up - your life will be none the poorer for it !

Alright then, just mad about Martin Solveig beeing replaced by Alesso next Sunday @Ushuaia, trying to make up for it by finding onother "big name" during that weekend. The Bob obviously isn't the solution. Has he shared pills with Oakenfold? :lol:

Alright then, just mad about Martin Solveig beeing replaced by Alesso next Sunday @Ushuaia, trying to make up for it by finding onother "big name" during that weekend. The Bob obviously isn't the solution. Has he shared pills with Oakenfold? :lol:

I'm mad at the fact you're going to waste €70 going to Ushuaia for Avicii and chums :evil::evil:

I'm mad at the fact you're going to waste €70 going to Ushuaia for Avicii and chums :evil::evil:

It's only 60 actually :rolleyes: Surely not really worth it, but what is in Ibiza apart from supermarket vodka?

Wanted to try out Ushuaia, so it happened to be the Avicii-night. And why see him at home in Sweden when I can fly to the gig? :oops: Should I bring a flag?

Back