Silvia

Drew

Could you ensure all the bars in Bacelona are well stocked up with Jack Daniels please.

Just going through my 'to-do" list ;)

Ta.

Drew said:
Could you ensure all the bars in Bacelona are well stocked up with Jack Daniels please.

Ta.

Don't worry, they are. And if not, consider national drinks like Pacharan, Hierbas, Gin Giró or Moscat ;)

silvia said:
Don't worry, they are. And if not, consider national drinks like Pacharan, Hierbas, Gin Giró or Moscat ;)

Can you get them to stock up on the rose as well please :lol: ;)

silvia said:
Drew said:

Ta.

What is this?

Barbie said:
silvia said:

Can you get them to stock up on the rose as well please :lol: ;)

Babs, you are visiting the wine contry, you should know that in every place you can have rose.

Well, actually, I think my mate's bar only have red and white :eek:

Drew said:
silvia said:
Drew said:

Ta.

What is this?

National drink in the Basque country. It's a digestive drink, quite strong

Drew said:
silvia said:
National drink in the Basque country. It's a digestive drink, quite strong

Is it good for constipation?

:lol:

No, digestive drinks are the liqueurs you have after a good meal, usually are strong and helps you to have a healthy digestion.

Back