Shut up and play the hits

Johnny Vodka

Anyone else very, very excited about this?

I won't be seeing it at the cinema this week, but will be buying the Blu-ray in a month. LCD's final ~3.5 hour gig as an extra - 8).

watched the trailer for the film...looks excelletn...tempted to go along tomorrow night to see it.....bit annoyed with myself i never went to see lcd more times than i did now!!:(

by coincedencealso got the one & only knockback from the subclub i've had (and a knocknack is something from the subbie) after lcd at the barras when murphy was going to be djing....not my fault...a friend of my mate's was totally out his box so the whole load of us didnt get in!!:(.

I saw them twice, just after the release of SOS and just before the release of TIH.

Bets on re-union gigs in 10/15 years? :lol:

I saw them twice, just after the release of SOS and just before the release of TIH.

Bets on re-union gigs in 10/15 years? :lol:
yeah, i cant see them not coming back at some stage.

i was reading last week's shortlist mag and im sure murphy was saying that he was still playing music from time to time with the others, just for fun kinda thing....eventually £££££ reunion gigs!!:D

Out this week on blu/dvd. My copy was posted at the weekend; might even be sitting on the mat when I get in tonight. :)

sounds great..i think i`ll be raiding the cookie jar myself..:spank: have a few good Yips put away for rainy day..

Watched this last night; plenty of tunes after a 'slow' first 10 minutes. Very good. :D Still got the 3.5 hour gig to get through...

Back