Shops in PDB in late October?

Hally

After the 'ghost town' talk just wondered what shops will.be open in PDB? Going self catering and don't want to starve!!

Great shopping to be had during October. Sales in most places thay will close as soon as the sal rossa closes. Should be good till end of October.

That's a relief. Quite happy having a quiet base to explore the island but want to be able to eat. Thank you.

Stayed last year 12-19 October. Had a great time. Some bars will only open later in the week Thursday Friday Saturday. But still plenty keep you busy.

Land on the Thursday and plan to find some fun over the weekend and then explore the places I haven't managed to see in 20 years of messy trips.

PDB was pretty dead when I went in late October last year. Although La Sirena and a couple of the tourist tat shops on the strip were still open. All the club shops were shut though.

PDB was pretty dead when I went in late October last year. Although La Sirena and a couple of the tourist tat shops on the strip were still open. All the club shops were shut though.
Anywhere selling fresh bread?? That's my main concern ☺

Anywhere selling fresh bread?? That's my main concern ☺

yeah there is a SUMA (I think it was a suma?) in the neighbourhood opposite hotel algarb which is open all year round and that one does sell bread (which is pretty fresh at least ;))

yeah there is a SUMA (I think it was a suma?) in the neighbourhood opposite hotel algarb which is open all year round and that one does sell bread (which is pretty fresh at least ;))
Brilliant, thank you

Back