Shopping!

depends what you are buying.more branded fashion shops in ibizatown.santa eulalia not bad for shopping.round the back streets.same as town you gotta walk round the side streets.

Typical girl, love shopping even on holiday- any good places to shop? X

near the castle in ibiza there are a bunch of vendors..it does not take long to go through all the place...but the good side of this place is that you can bargain with some shops.. the downside is that some of the don't bargain and overcharge. However you can find a good deals.

And San antonio prices are usually cheaper but when I was in Ibiza town Zara was just bustling with good deals, shirts for like 12 euros and pants for 15..a nice jacket for 25..for spring.

Damn good deals. Try near the castle..I got hats shirts and other little nick nacks from there.. I would recommend really cool places that make cool shirts with very original print on them. There are so many stores there.. it is near the marina..where all of the ruffled feather tourists keep their boats...there are really good restaurants there too. It is basically a dock but it has many shops and restaurants with lots of italo cuisine...along there you will find shops from space, pacha etc.. but also very small obscured labels that make their own shirts... some of them are 25 euros or 30.. but they have really nice prints and designs... this is if you are interested in cool looking stuff.. more high end stuff I guess for girls... near the shopping district where blanco, zara and all of those other places are... I saw lots of girls going in there...and the prices once again were not so bad..at least in zara.. I found other good deals in other stores too.. can't remember the names... overall.. I was quite surprised how ibiza was good for shopping...

Most cool shirt for guys anyways would run about 10 to 25 euros for really good ones or high end. I just went to see girls and to shop and take pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back