shock horror

jjinit

someone buys something and sells it on at a profit!!!

:rolleyes:

give grego a break, he isnt forcing anyone to buy em?? and he's only doing what anyone else does?? how much do you think it cost asda to make that loaf?? how much did mr wolf blass pay to make that bottle of shiraz??

Or we could just start the thread/discussion all over again here....

Asda have a far better influence on pretty much everyones life (staff, cheap meals by buying in bulk etc), and I have no idea why you're using these silly comparisons.

x-amount said:

Asda have a far better influence on pretty much everyones life (staff, cheap meals by buying in bulk etc), and I have no idea why you're using these silly comparisons.

would that be the asda staff who shop at sainsbury & tesco because of crap staff discount??

The post so important it needs a whole new thread :rolleyes:

We're not specifically aiming our comments at Grego, just touting in particular :eek:

Beckiboo said:
The post so important it needs a whole new thread :rolleyes:

We're not specifically aiming our comments at Grego, just touting in particular :eek:

yeah so what, it's dog eat dog, im sure if grego had 12 mates desperate for tickets he would let em go at face value, he's identified a niche & gone for it, I doubt if anyone is going to raid grandmas pension book to pay £200 to see em, its people who have the money to spend, so you see it';s all relative......and if someone is daft enough to shell out that much, then they deserve to be ripped off

jjinit said:
x-amount said:

would that be the asda staff who shop at sainsbury & tesco because of crap staff discount??

Possibly the worst 'point' ever made.

You and I both know it doesn't warrant a response.

x-amount said:
jjinit said:
x-amount said:

who are you anyway??

jjinit said:
x-amount said:
jjinit said:
x-amount said:

who are you anyway??
A guy with a bit of a complex
napoleon.jpg

:lol:

jjinit said:
x-amount said:
jjinit said:
x-amount said:

who are you anyway??

What on earth are you on about?

Back